Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends Amanda! Follow her and check out her book Forbidden Love for me! amanda18304

--

~Noah POV~

I'm not sure how I exactly broke a steal door but I did. I heard her scream of pain. So I did what I had to. Broke down a steak door.

A nurse screamed at me and pushed me back. What an asshole. I was in charge of her. I growled at her reminding her who's in charge.

"Noah." Dr. Robertson was standing in front of me. "You can't be here."

"Yes I can. I'm her mate. I'm your alpha. I have every right to be here if I please," I growled.

"If I let you stay," he starts completely unfazed by my words, "you stay in the bed next to her. You do not move until we are done. Clear?"

I swear to god he had the power of the leaders. The complete werewolf law holders after the goddesses. "Crystal."

I stalked towards the bed and sat there facing Bella. She still lay in her wolf form. Instead of her beautiful white fur, she now had red. A blonde nurse had a needle in her hand and placed it by the tray beside her. The nurse carefully touched Bella and began almost massaging her.

Bella shifted about a minute after she started doing that. Even unconscious Bella let out a petrified scream. Shifting like that would be even worse than shifting for your first time.

The nurse instantly grabbed the needle and stuck it into her arm. She then got a hospital gown around her. She moved away as a couple other nurses and Dr. Robertson started to clean her up.

The blonde one came and stood beside me. "Alpha."

I looked her over. "Kay?"

She smiled, "you remember." I cocked my head to the side. She patted my arm. "So maybe you don't remember some of it. Maybe this will help."

She put each of her thumbs on one side of her head and fingers spread out wiggling. Her tongue was stuck out and her eyes were crossed.

I laughed. Miss Kay. My moms old friend. "Now, I remember you."

She chuckled. "Yes! I haven't seen you in awhile! Maybe you and your mate could come over for dinner one time. I'm sure Dawson would love to see you again!" Dawson was her mate.

Nodding I agreed. "Yeah that sounds good. Well when she gets better. Is she going to be okay?"

Kay sighed looking over at Bella who was surround by nurses. "I believe so. There's something up though. Was she in her wolf form when you took her here?"

"No. Well partly. She was in human when I killed the attacker. Then halfway here she had shifted."

Kay shook her head. "See that doesn't just happen. Usually the wolf won't do that. It's very rare unless something inside Bella is off."

"Wait off? You mean like sick or something?"

Kay grimaced. "It could be."

I punched the bed. "Great that's just f**king great."

"That doesn't meant anything. Her wolf could just care an awful lot for her."

I was cut off by the nurses leaving and patting me on the back. Dr. Robertson held his hand on my shoulder.

"Well Noah this is the absolute best we can do. She will be okay I can promise you that much. Waking up, I have no idea when that'll happen. Call if you need anything."