13| The Ghost Hidden In The Bath

Naegi and Misaki were sleeping on the bed peacefully, Naegi finally fell asleep last night comfortably. While they were at that postioned, their hands were entwined with each other during their slumber.

"It's morning, wake up!"

Monokuma's voice rang on the screen as he appeared, then Misaki who was asleep, unconsciously kicked Naegi out of the bed while snoring.

*Thump*

Naegi crashed on the cemented pavement, his back first and then his shoulder as his eyes fluttered open, falling on the ground from your bed isn't the best way to wake up in the morning.

"It is 7 am, wake up sleepyheads!"

The screen turned off as Monokuma's daily announcement was over, Naegi sat up and groaned while rubbing back that crashed on the ground.

"It's already morning? My back hurts." He mumbled groggily while he trailed his fingers through his brown hair.

He forced himself to stand up as he saw Misaki fast asleep while she was snoring loudly, but despite that—she was really adorable.

"Misaki-san, wake up." Naegi said as he lightly shook Misaki, who groan and turned to the other side.

"Misaki-san, it's morning." He added as he continue shaking her.

"5 more minutes,"

"That's not going to happen, get up."

"Please... I'm sleepy,"

Her eyes were still shut, she refused to wake up or to get up from the bed, she was still sleepy.

"Misaki-san, we're going to miss breakfast you know. Wake up."

"Shut up!" She yelled while her eyes were shut as she punched Naegi across the face, he rubbed the part where she punched hard.

"That hurts... for a girl you have a strong punch," He mumbled but she didn't replied and continued sleeping.

He think for a way to wake up Misaki as a light bulb appeared over his head, he thought of a great idea to wake her.

"Misaki-san, if you didn't get up... Asahina-san might eat all the doughnuts, you wouldn't want that right?" Naegi said, then it worked! Misaki sat up and she immediately  shot open her eyes.

"Naegi, let's hurry up and go to the cafeteria!"

"That's what I've been trying to say earlier..."

=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=••=

After eating breakfast, they started roaming around the place to find for clues as the 3rd floor opened for them. But it nothing seems to change in their desperate situation, as for Ishimaru, he hasn't said a word since Ohwada's execution yesterday.

"Pupupu, please gather up in the gym as soon as you can!"

Monokuma announced as the screen shut closed, everyone was feeling uneasy and scared.

"I bet his gonna give us another motive in killing each other." Misaki sighed but all of them went to the gym together.

"Looks like everyone's here,"

All of them turned to the platform and saw Monokuma upstage with his signature smirk.

"--What do you have up your sleeve this time?"