Introduction

Hannah Miller 
Age-17
Grade-11
Sport-none

Aaron Carpenter 
Age-17
Grade-11
Sport-soccer 

Shawn Mendes
Age-17
Grade-11
Sport-soccer (captain)

Aaliyah Mendes (Shawn's sister)
Age-16 (pretend she's a year younger than him)
Grade-10
Sports-none
***

The Bad Boy also known as Shawn Mendes. Shawn is 17 years old and he's tall, 6 foot 1 inch. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is the captain of the boys varsity soccer team. Everyone at Burroughs High School knew who he was and all the girls would fall for him. He's literally slept with most of the cheer squad and other girls. He recently has taken interest in one girl. Her name is Hannah Miller. He knows she is one of the girls who doesn't throw herself at him and for some reason it makes him want to sleep with her.

Hannah Miller is isolated from everyone. She has a few friends.uShe has a best friend and his name is Aaron Carpenter. They met in middle school and ever since they've been close. Hannah knows who Shawn is at school. They both went to the same middle school and they both now go to the same high school. Hannah isn't one of those girls to throw herself at him. She's about 5 feet 5 inches, smart, long black hair and brown eyes. She wears glasses and she's currently enrolled in all honors classes.

What will Shawn do in order to get to Hannah in bed or will he fall in love with her?

{A/N} I hope you guys end up liking it :)

EDIT {A/N}

Here is the updated introduction! I changed the main characters name and school name so hope you like it! Also I'm changing the title and cover picture.

- :) <3