♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚

Start from the beginning

"What should we do, Koro-sensei?"

"As his teacher, I have to help him!" Koro-sensei stated.

'I have a grasped on Shiro's personality, to him everyone's a pawn that can be replaced...you wouldn't know when his going to attack.' Karma thought carefully as he spoke to Koro-sensei.

"I think it'd be wiser to leave him alone, Koro-sensei." he stated.

"Even so Karma-kun, I'm his teacher and Angel-chan!" Angel flinched from Koro-sensei's tone and she tensed up.

"Y-Yes?" she squeaked.

"We will talk afterwards, stabbing other people at the back is something you shouldn't do!" Koro-sensei stated.

"He pissed me off...he should've hadn't did that to Itona, it's dirty!" Angel said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't give you the right to stabbed someone!" he scolded her.

"...It can't be helped, I was trained to kill, it's not your place to tell me what I should and shouldn't do..." she muttered.

Koro-sensei sighed knowing his words wouldn't reach her right now, then Angel started to walked out as well.

"Where are you going, Angel-chan." she turned around with a smirk on her face, then she opened her lips to say:

"To tend the troublesome."

✦ ✧ ✦

Itona was walking downtown as a pain shot through his head, it hurts so much that he fell on the pavements as he held his head.

✦ ✧ ✦

"There are no shortcuts Itona, only those who study daily and work with integrity will grow stronger."

✦ ✧ ✦

"Liar. I wanted to have the strength to win. Being a sore loser makes me sick." he said as his face showed the expression of anguish and despair.

"All you gotta do is to win, not with someone's strength but with yours." a voice stated.

He looked up to see Angel grinning at him, his eyebrows furrowed.

"How did you found me?" he asked.

"Instincts." she calmly said.

"What? You know that I'll be here?" he asked again.

"Yeah, something along those lines." she nodded.

He looked down on the ground as his body was numbed and hurt from the physically and mentally damage that he received earlier.

"Go away."

"...W-What?"

"Just go away!"

She looked down on him who was looking on the ground angrily, he was gritting his teeth while feeling defeated and frustrated.

"...Do you really want me to go...?" she asked him.

He looked up and met her red crimson eyes glimmering at his yellow ones, his gaze softened and nodded.

"Go away, I don't need anyone's help." his voice was filled with pleading and anger, she couldn't figure out what to do with him, with one glance at him, she lifted her heels and turned to leave without any words.