♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚

Start from the beginning

"I'm...supposed to be...stronger now."

He fell on Koro-sensei's tentacles and rested, you can bet that hit really hurt.

"Leave him to the Class E and go quietly, Shiro-san and—do spread the word that I'm not the underwear thief" Koro-sensei stated.

"And I'm actually a B-cup!" Kayano yelled as everyone sweat dropped from her protest.

"AH—!" Itona fell on the ground while he was hurting from the tentacles attached into him, it's like his going crazy from the pain.

"It hurts..." those words came out of Itona's mouth as Angel's eyes widened in surprise, she just looked at him.

"Itona-kun! What's wrong?" Koro-sensei asked.

"My head's...killing me! My brain is about to burst in pieces!" Itona yelled.

"With the shock of his repeated defeats, his tentacles are starting to gnaw away at his mind...this must be his limit."

"It hurts!" Itona was in pain.

"Hang on, Itona-kun!" Koro-sensei said.

"If this all you can take, we will continue to lose—your on your own now, Itona-kun. Goodbye."

"Wait! What kind of heartless guardian are you?" the teacher snarled.

"Quit playing school, you monster. I wish only for your death, no matter what the sacrifice—"

Suddenly, Shiro was stabbed on the back as the knife pierced his skin while blood gushed out from his inflicted wound.

"Are you satisfied now?" a voice asked.

Everyone's eyes widened as Angel stabbed Shiro from his back, she pulled out the knife as his blood splatted on the grass and some of it in her cheek. Shiro fell on his knees while holding his wound.

"Angel-chan, what are you doing?! Your not supposed to kill anyone else but me—that's what your contract says isn't it?!" Koro-sensei said.

"It will be fine, I held back. He wouldn't die with a small wound like that—if he did, he is weak." she smirked as she held her blood soaked blade.

"D-Damn you...I should've have killed you before, it hurts!"

"What're ya talking about? I never saw your face before, not once." she stated.

"Of course you didn't...I never showed my face to anyone before."

"What this? A riddle? Don't beat the around the bush." she growled.

"Until we meet again, farewell." Shiro hurriedly made his exit as Angel just clicked her tongue while watching his exit from the show.

"What a coward." she muttered.

"AH—!" Itona continued to struggle with the pain that in his head as he jumped out and left the show as well.

"Here's where the first incident occurred, a string of attacks on cellphone shops throughout Kunigigaoka has the police discussing a potential terrorism link."

Everyone was watching attentively, a news from Angel's phone while Ritsu was playing the video.

"This has got to be..."

"It's him alright."

"But why cellphone shops?"

"He must've had a bad past with cellphones related." Angel commented as she continued watching the incident on the screen of her phone.