“Let me.” I whispered.

He removed his hand as I carefully replicated his actions with my thumb. The sounds he made against the crook of my neck told me I was doing it right. After a few more minutes I noticed Harry’s breathing pick up considerably. Bare chest rising and falling quickly. He desperately grabbed my hands, pinning them to my sides. I was about to apologise for doing something wrong before he smiled.

“I don’t want to come yet.” He grinned.

I couldn’t believe I had brought him close to orgasm in such a short period of time. Before I could sink down to the carpet he caught hold of my hips.

“Kiss me first.” Harry whispered.

I eagerly complied. Kissing was one of the things I was accustomed to with Harry. His warm tongue quickly slipped into my mouth, invading my senses. My hands clasped round his neck, allowing me to lean up to him. I jumped slightly, feeling his erection brush my stomach. But he was too lost in me to notice my apprehension. Wet kisses were left down my neck as I pressed my fingertips into his nape, soon slipping my touch into his curls. When he drew back he had a dimpled smile spread over his lips.

“Are you sure?”

I nodded before he sweetly kissed my cheek.

I got down on my knees in front of him, breathing picking up as I was once again intimidated by his size. The thick length stood away from his body. My thumb carefully rubbed over the swollen head, receiving a deep moan from Harry. I glanced up to see his eyes squeezed closed, bottom lip taken harshly between his teeth. When my focus fell back to eye level my fingers traced down the soft skin of the stiff shaft. But before I could touch him further, Harry caught hold of my hands, tugging me up. I felt his tip brush against my clothed stomach a second time as the distance between us decreased.

“W-What’s wrong?” I stuttered.

“Let’s go over to the bed.” He spoke softly.

I agreed before he guided me to the mattress, where he took a seat on the end. My body knelt down in front of him once more. Harry took my chin in his hand, tilting it up to him.

“We don’t have to.”

“I-I want to.”

He smiled as his touch dropped away. My hands rested on his knees, Harry’s eyes fluttering closed as my touch carefully ran up and down his thighs whilst I repositioned myself closer. My left kept its place on Harry’s leg, my right bravely taking hold of his erection. He observed intently through hooded eyes as I placed small kisses up the hard shaft, my tongue leaving a bold stripe on the underside. His orbs sparkled as I peered up to him.

“It’s alright.” He breathed.

My tongue soon enveloped the throbbing head in warmth. Harry’s hips shifted on the mattress in response, a groan falling from his lips. But I noticed he made an effort to keep still, not wishing to push me further. My focus trained on his face as I tried to concentrate on providing him with pleasure, wanting to hear the throaty sound again. I immediately pulled back when a wince sharply sucked through Harry’s pursed lips.

“Sorry, sorry.” I gushed.

He shook his head, smiling down at me. Cute ringlets tousled round his face. Harry’s touch warmed through my body as he traced over my lips with his thumb. He knew the action comforted me.

“No teeth.” He chuckled.

I shyly nodded in response, a heated blush glowing in my cheeks. I felt like my nerves were getting the better of me, but I proceeded to start again with Harry’s instructions. I knew my first time giving oral stimulation wouldn’t be perfect. Thoughts of how experienced Harry was floated through my already uneasy mind. I frowned, he probably thought I was such a klutz. My lips made a popping sound as I drew back, swallowing anxiously.