Chapter 2

**video to the side really has very little to do with the chapter, I'm just on a LMFAO kick today and this video is so freakin' funny!~~note Ron Jeremy is in it, plus a few other cameos? (If you don't know who Ron is...well...google it! Lol)

Chapter 2

Dean’s P.O.V.

I stared at the bartender in shock when he began pouring four shots of tequila, wow this woman has taste. I eyed my mate lustfully taking in her long bare legs and curvy hips. She was prominently showing the wonderful curve of her ass as she crossed her legs away from me to thank the bartender. I groaned at the sight just before her sexy laugh brought my attention back up to her beautiful brown eyes. She nodded at me to take the shot glass she offered and I took it making sure my fingers didn’t touch hers knowing that if I did I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from grabbing her into my arms.

“Thanks love.”  I said huskily winking at her. She sighed and once again her now familiar flowery scent intensified, completely filling my airways and I knew she was just as turned on as I was.

After turning to the brunette next to her she raised her shot glass in a toast, “To Mates.” Her eyes locked with mine and stayed there until after we had both finished our shots. I watched as she slowly licked her lips trying to catch a stray drop of alcohol that slid past her lip. I groaned at the sight and before I could stop myself I reached out to cup her chin in my hand turning her face toward mine, fire spread instantly through my fingertips where my skin touched hers. My eyes remained riveted to the tiny drop of liquor on her plump lower lip; I bent over her bringing my face to hers to slowly lick the drop from her lip.

“Oh god.” My mate moaned sexily as I stepped away from her. Her eyes flew up to mine as she raised a graceful eyebrow at me. I only smirked at her in response. “Great, not only did I get a Greek God as a mate but a damn cocky one at that.” She mumbled to herself.

“Alpha here love, I was born to be cocky.” I growled lowly at her.

She seductively looked me over, her eyes following down my body, hesitating near my groin before climbing back up. I damn near came just looking at her lust filled expression and growled at her in warning. “Hmm, I guess it’s a good thing that I like them that way.” She purred at me. Not only did she have attitude but she was a temptress as well. All I wanted to do in that moment was take this woman in my arms and not let her go till she was screaming my name. Hmm, what is her name?

“Love, what’s your name?” I asked huskily.

She giggled before responding, “Jasmine Black.”

“Well Jasmine Black, it’s nice to meet you and I am your one and only Dean White.” I reached to take her hand, ignoring the fire spreading from her skin to mine, and placed a soft kiss to the back of her hand. Jasmine…just like her scent…

“My one and only, huh Dean?” Jasmine said looking at me under her lashes. “Are you trying to sweet talk me into liking you?”

I laughed at this, knowing that her words were true. “I might be…is it working?”

“Keep it up and we’ll find out I guess.” She winked at me. I was surprised when she suddenly turned to the girl to her left touching her on her shoulder, I had completely forgotten about my brother and whom I assume to be his mate. “Amie…this is my mate Dean White.” She told the girl after she had gotten her attention.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Amelia Brown but please call me Amie.” She extended her hand to shake.

I shook her hand smiling instantly liking this doe-eyed girl. Her green eyes seemed to hold a glint of mischievousness that resembled the glint I saw in Danny, my brother’s eyes. I instantly knew the four of us would become quite a group of misfits. “I think I’m going to like you Amie.” I grinned at her.