Drakey baby

Drake walked up the stairs from the basement wishing these girls would just stay quiet for once.  Not that anyone would really care since for the past 5 years hes lived in a very large home his parents bought him for his 18th birthday with only his servants and his best friend Chase.  However, being the player he was he couldn't keep risking one of his different nightly conquests to hear his captives.  He really had to get that damn basement sound-proofed. 

This new captive was a spirited one.  She was as petite girl with gorgeous mixed brown and blue eyes.  He couldn't wait to play with this one.  He would probably keep her longer than the others.  She had the nerve to spit at him.  He was wondering just how long it would take him to break that spirit of hers when the sound of a doorbell pulled him from his thoughts.

He opened the door and almost slammed it shut again before a stiletto wearing foot slid in the way.  This girl, he couldn't remember her name, was one he'd brought home a few nights ago and she just wouldn't get the hint that it was fun but now he's done.  "Well there's my draky baby," she screeched in a voice he could almost swear only dogs could hear.  He cringed and figured he better get it over with.

  "Let me try to get this through your trashy, thick head," he said, voice thick with malice.  "I want nothing further to do with you, you were nothing to me, just an extremely easy lay."  He glared at her viciously and he almost laughed out loud when he saw her shiver with anger.  "Well well mr. I think i'm gods gift to women, I have some news for you asshole."  She didn't get another word out as his hand collided with her face.  She looked up at him from the floor and noticed him staring.  She quickly averted her eyes from his glare and stood to leave.  "I..um...guess I should be going then, see you around." With that said she ran to the door slamming it shut behind her.

Finally some peace and quiet he thought.  Except the next moment he once more heard screaming from the basement.  "Can't a guy get a moments peace...damn." 

With that thought he walked towards the stairs to show that bitch exactly what happens when you don't listen to what he says.