Ch. 5

Blakes leans in slowly and I'm just in shock I look into his eyes and I laugh and say "is this happening right now?!" Blake doesn't reply and his soft pink lips are brushed against mine and he says "I really like you Grace." I reply back and say "no Blake you can't do this.. So many people love you and why would you like me anyway there so many things you don't know." "I want to know about you Grace. I really like you a lot. What's your story" he says as he takes my hand. I say "okay I'll tell you my story but it's not a good one.." He stands up and holds out his hand I take it and we walk up to his condo. So I tell him my story. "So tell me about your past grace. "About 1yr ago I was so lost in my life I had no body I was a lonely girl who was suffering from bulimia, anxiety, depression, I was even suicidal. I still am sometimes..and when I look in the mirror i want to change everything about my body. But I found you Blake, you would tell all your supporters they are beautiful and perfect and I trust you so I began to believe you. But ever since I started my fan acc I've gotten so much hate for it, there are people telling me to kill my self and hurt myself and sometimes I do hurt myself because I believe I deserve it. So no I'm not the perfect girl you think I am. I'm messed up. And Blake you're the only one I ever told about this, and I trust you to keep my secret" Blake sat there in shock then he finally said. " none of that changes how I feel about you Grace. I truly think you are perfect. And I need you to promise me one thing." "What?" "Never hurt yourself" "Blake you know I can't make that promise" "please try then" "okay" "never forget that you are worth everything in the world" then I fell asleep in blakes arms. About three hrs later I wake up. "Oh shit I have to go" I jump up and put on my shoes. Before I leave the condo I turn around and say "thank you Blake." "For what?" "Thank you for saving my life." And then I left.

What do you think?🖤