▽▲▽▲▽

"Gosh, that would be such a nice compliment if it didn't link me to so many homicidal lunatics." Rhea heard as she entered the room in which Rebekah and Hayley were occupying.

"Something witchy this way comes." Rebekah remarked upon setting her eyes upon the Monroe, the latter giving her a small smile.

"Rebekah, it's nice to see you too. I am loving the new model." Rebekah chuckled, giving the witch a hug before turning back to the female hybrid.

"Hayley, I believe you haven't formally been introduced to Rhea." Hayley gave the witch she had heard a lot about, a smile, which was returned.

Rebekah winked at Hayley, "I'll let you two get acquainted." She left the room, leaving the two alone.

Rhea unzipped the bag in which the dress she had brought for Hayley occupied, revealing a white lace dress— Hayley looked at it, stunned.

"It's beautiful."

"Rebekah bought it for me a long time ago, I think she was trying to hint at something. Still haven't made it down the aisle with Kol, of course." Rhea replied with a shrug.

"Why haven't you and Kol..?" Hayley questioned, Rhea shrugged again, not really knowing the answer.

"When you've lived with the Mikaelsons for as long as I did, you realise there is never any time for anything personal— it's all murder, war and Klaus spouting utter nonsense twenty four seven, with a side of Elijah trying to defuse every troublesome situation."

"You and Kol managed to stay together though, that's something." Hayley pointed out, causing a small smile to appear on Rhea's face.

"Yeah, we did."

"So how did you and him actually meet?"

▽▲▽▲▽

MARSEILLES, FRANCE: 1002

Rhea had snuck off from her brother and other guests who had been staying at the castle, truth be told, she thought most of them to be rather boring— the Lord Tristan de Martel had taken a liking to her, and while she couldn't deny that she liked ...

Rhea had snuck off from her brother and other guests who had been staying at the castle, truth be told, she thought most of them to be rather boring— the Lord Tristan de Martel had taken a liking to her, and while she couldn't deny that she liked the attention he gave her, it didn't mean she was about to stay and talk to the guests who were less than interesting.

Stood on a balcony, out of sight from anyone, she let her magic run free, levitating one of the many golden chalice's that occupied the castle. She grinned to herself, there was nothing more powerful than the feeling of doing magic.