▽▲▽▲▽

Rhea and Kol made their way to the Claire tomb, preparing to do the spell to turn the dagger from silver to gold— so that it could be used against Klaus.

Kol was lighting a Bunsen burner as Rhea set up the ingredients, "Are you ready?"

"I don't know, we never actually got this far before, remember?"

"I am almost certain it will work, speaking of, where is Davina?" Kol questioned, finding the absence of the Claire witch to be strange.

"Probably with Ares, I'm almost 99% sure they have something going on." Kol chuckled.

"Ares going steady with a girl? Now that, is something I thought to be impossible." He said as he pulled out the silver dagger, smiling at her, she giggled— Kol's words were so true.

"So, let's do this then."

"Let's do it." The two of them held the handle of the dagger, moving it directly onto the flame of the Bunsen burner— together, they started chanting.

The dagger soon became too hot to hold, causing the two of them to drop it to the floor— they looked down at it in shock, before Rhea kneeled down to pick it up, seeing that it had in fact; turned to gold, she smiled up at Kol, proudly.

Kol, on the other hand, looked amazed, "I think it worked!"

Rhea couldn't help but chuckle in amazement, the two of them feeling a sense of euphoria at the fact that they had accomplished what they had planned for so long; together.

Looking directly into her eyes, Kol took the opportunity to lean forward and kiss her ever so gently— Rhea placed the dagger on the table by her side— before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. The kiss turned from gentle to pure passion within seconds— the raw emotions that the two of them were feeling left them almost breathless— but neither of them wanted the moment to end.

Kol abruptly pulled away, backing away from Rhea, who looked on in confusion as his nose started to pour with blood, he leaned against a nearby table, wiping the blood from his face.

"Kol? Are you okay?" He nodded, turning away from her to get some tissue from nearby, mopping up the blood, Rhea only looked at him in concern.

"Kol, are you sure you're alright?" Little did she know, Kol's face was both scared and worried, but he forced himself to fake a smile as he turned back to her, "I'm fine! Oh, a spell like that takes its toll, doesn't it?"

Rhea didn't believe him, but humoured him anyway by nodding in agreement, adamant that she was indeed— going to figure out what the hell just happened.

He pointed to the dagger, "Hide that for now, okay? Because, uh, today, we've got a reason to celebrate." Closing the distance between the two, "Come to the wedding with me."

"If there's music, we're dancing." She said with a wink, before continuing, "I have to go anyway, I have to dress Hayley up for her wedding, I haven't even properly met the girl." Kol chuckled.

Getting her bag, she went back to Kol and pecked him on the lips, "I'll see you later?" He nodded, a grin on his face— a grin that fell the second she left the tomb.