The New Girl...

Gloria Pov.

He placed his lips onto mine, soon the kiss escalated into a hot make out, he pushed me up against the wall and placed the tip of his tongue on my bottom lip asking for an entrance.

And i gave it to him, we were interrupted when the door burst open and light burst into the room.

Ray snickered as Prod, Prince and Roc's eyes grew huge, and Violet wasn't afraid to burst out laughing.

"Well dang, i didn't know you guys used the "sex" closet." Prod pretended to gasp and put his hand over his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and buttoned up my top, as Jacob side smiled. "Who said we were going to have sex?" 

"Well for one this is the "sex" closet..." Ray continued to snicker.

"Whatever." I muttered and closed the door behind us.

"So why were y'all going into the closet anyway?" Jacob asked.

"Well i saw you guys going in there and got curious." Violet said after calming down. 

We all said our good-byes as we left to go to our different classes, I was now left with Jacob, Violet and Prince. Violet and Prince went to sit in their usual seat at the back, i watched them as they flirted with each other as if they could care less about their surroundings. 

I smiled to myself and took my seat next to Jacob, our teacher walked in and placed his papers down before telling the class to be quiet.

"Ok class, seems like we have a new student today." He looked over to the door as a mixed girl walked in, she had black hair with brown strikes up to the middle of her back i have to admit she was pretty with hazel eyes and two deep dimples, she held her books tight to her chest with her captain america crop top  and black booty shorts and belly button piercing, well...

I heard boys whistling and licking their lips as she pulled a nervous smile across her face. I looked over at Jacob as his eyes went huge and he looked her up and down, i punched his arm and he snapped out of it and pulled out a book and tried to make it look like he was reading instead, hm good choice.

"Hi, i'm Drea." She said as her eyes darted around at all of us.

She sat down next to Jacob after boys kept giving her flirtatious smirks.

Drea Pov.

Ugh, it makes me soooo sick when i come to a school and the first thing that happens is boys tell me to sit on their laps, or give me their numbers unexpectedly or they try and get into my pants. So today's my first day in this school and i'm already hating it...

I looked around the office trying to find someone that could maybe show me around this place when i felt small hands wrap around my legs i looked down and saw Angelina, i smiled and stroked her soft brown hair.

"Ange, you need to go to school." I scooped her up into my arms and hugged her tight.

"But i'm going to miss you." She wept into my ears.

I smiled to myself. "Don't worry i'll be home soon." I looked ahead of her at my dad, and my smile faded, it tore my apart to know that he was going to be looking after my daughter while i'm at school...yes she's my daughter, my 5 year old daughter. I kissed her forehead and put her down as i saw the anger in my dad's eyes.

"If daddy touches you...tell me." I whispered on the low as i gave her one last hug, she nodded and ran over to him, she walked behind him slowly as he got into his car.

I sighed, ever since i had Angelina the relationship between my parents and me has been...well distant, i'm just lucky my dad's actually here, my mom just left...out of the blue she didn't leave a note or nothing just in the middle of the night she disappeared. My dad's been hitting me for sometime now, and sometimes he hits Angelina...

I shook off the thought and walked out of the school office and to my next class, science...ugh i hate science, let's just pray i find the classroom.

I sighed in relief as i spotted the door a few doors away, i made my way there until i stopped when his guy stepped up in front of me.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey." He smirked. "You looking pretty sexy." He bit his lip.

I became disgusted instantly.

"Aye Chres man, leave her, we gotta go to English." A guy with a blond mohawk called after him before turning the corner, i guess his name Chres or something.

"Aye i gotta go, but." He picked out a piece of paper from his pocket. "Here's my number." He winked and tucked it into my back pocket before walking away. 

 I scrunched my nose and took the piece of paper with his number on it i didn't bother reading it and scrunched it up in my hand before placing it in the bin outside my classroom, i walked in and the teacher spoke.

"Ok class, seems like we have a new student." He lowered his glasses and looked in my direction, i walked in and instantly boys started whistling i sighed trying to hold in my nervousness, but my eyes darted when i saw this boy, he had caramel skin and such curly hair, oh gosh he looked beautiful! Oh dang, i havn't introduced myself! 

"Hi, i'm Drea." I said quietly as my eyes darted away somewhere else when the boy looked up from his book. I ignored the flirtatious looks and decided to sit next to that boy. 

He didn't seem to notice me which was odd because normally boys would go crazy when they saw me...

I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up with no emotion on his face. "Hi, uh, i was wondering if you could show me around?"

He nodded. "Ok sure, let me see your schedule." He said, God help me, his voice was everything!

I quickly dove into my bag and pulled it out and handed it to him, he scanned it quickly before replying. "Seems like we have...every class together." YES!!! I mentally celebrated. "I'll show you around." He said handing me my schedule.

I smiled from ear to ear as the girl next to him gave us a side glance. "Ok...so, what's your name?" I asked biting my lip, but he didn't seem interested.

"Jacob." He simply replied and turned back around in his seat. I side smiled, Hmmm Jacob, he's about to be mine!!! The girl next to him once again gave us a side glance, i wonder what her problem is, anyway she'll be out of the picture soon...