Chapter 1.

A/N: Okay, Hello!! I'm Carly, aka, writer and main character in this story. :) I'm making this fanfic about me 'cause, well, I don't really know. I have a very good sad, hurt, broken face, and that's the fanfic cover! Yes, that's me as the cover. c: I got this fanfic idea today, and I knew I had to start it!! Okay-Now down to the serious stuff, WARNING! THIS FANFIC INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ~VIOLENCE, SELF HARM, FOUL LANGUAGE, AND AWFUL CONTENT (AT TIMES)~ IF YOU DONT LIKE ANY OF THAT STUFF, DO NOT READ THIS FANFIC. THERE COULD BE PARTS IN THE FANFIC WHERE YOU MAY GET THE URGE TO SELFHARM IF YOU DO THAT. SO, PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY. ILY AND I DONT WANT YOU TO HARM YOURSELF<3

Carly's POV

I pulled the sleeves down on my hoodie, to hide the cuts from last night and walked down the school hallway. I hope I hurry to class, I need to get there before they get me.. Who's they you may ask? Well, I'll tell you. They're my bullies. Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Harry. Yes, there's 5 of them. They make my life hell. They physically beat me, they make me feel low about myself, I feel worthless, and insecure every fucking day of my life. I went to my locker, I lifted up my arm and started to put the combo in. I felt 2 hands grab my shoulders. I got yanked to the ground. "Oww!!" I yelled.

"Shut up." Zayn said.

I looked up at his brown eyes, he looked angry. I looked around, everyone was circling around us. "CLEAR THE HALLS!" I heard Harry scream.

Harry made his way through the now, running away people. "Hey, Carly-Bear." He smirked. 

I hate how he calls me that, he always is a pig with me, you know? He is such a-he's just ewe.

"Don't call me that." I mumbled.

"I can call you whatever the fuck I want." He laughed.

They pulled me up. "You're not going to school today." Zayn said dragging me to the doors of the school.

"HELP ME!" I screamed.

I felt a stinging go across my cheek. Harry just fucking slapped me. I kicked him in the place no guys ever wanna be kicked.

"O-Oh you bitch.." He got out.

Zayn dragged me put of the school, he slammed up against the brick wall on the side of the school. I felt light headed and faint.

"You asked for it, whore." He said through his teeth.

He kicked me in the gut, and then hit my eye. I fell to the ground, unable to move. He kicked me one more time, in the throat. I choaked, and coughed, and wheezed.

"Hit any of us again, see what happens.." Zayn said and walked off.

I shut my eyes slowly, too weak to keep them open, I soon fell into darkness.

~Hours later~

I awoke, still in the same spot as I was before. "Hello?" I asked.

M-My voice!? Its all scratchy now!! It ruined!! I don't even sound the same!! I got up shakily and walked to my house. I opened the door with my key, and came in. My mom was asleep on the couch, she doesn't give a shit about me.. I walked to my bedroom and laid down on my bed, at least, it was Friday today.. No school tomorrow. I won't have to deal with them for 2 days..

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! :) Leave feedback! ByE! <3