School

Oli POV

I smiled at my son. It had been a few weeks and it was the day he would become a human boy. Ace smiled at Rockee.

"Go ahead!" I ushered him.

He began to change and once he was fully human I helped him into clothes.

He had the same red brown hair and eyes he had when he was a wolf. He was quite small as well. I hugged him and the rest of our pack congratulated us.

I sighed.

"Now its your bed time!" I picked Rockee up. "You're lucky you became human the day before school began."

"Do I have to go to school?" Rockee pouted.

I nodded before tucking him in and walking out of his room. We had given him his own room about a week ago and he loved it. Ace went to say good night and I went downstairs and sat beside my brother.

"How is being a parent?" Harvey asked.

"Its hard work." I looked at him. "When are you gonna find your mate, Mr. Dominant?"

"I haven't looked." He looked behind me and I turned around to see Ace standing behind me. I nodded at my brother before Ace and I went to bed.

I awoke the next morning and awoke Ace.

"Let's get Rockee ready." I kissed his cheek and went to get Rockee while Ace went to make him breakfast.

I brought him downstairs and gave him his breakfast and went to pack his lunch.

"You guys are up early?" My father yawned at us.

"Its Rockee's first day of school!" I smiled brightly and Dad chuckled.

"Alright." He walked up the stairs to his room while Ace grabbed Rockee's back pack and we headed to the family truck. We drove him up the drive way and waited for the school bus. We waited for around 15 minutes and the bus finally showed. I hopped out of the car and walked him to onto the bus.

"Mommy? Are you coming to school with me?" Rockee whined.

"No sweetie." I kissed his forehead and walked off the bus.

I hopped into the truck and smiled at Ace.

"Hey Oli?" Ace said when we made it up the drive way.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I want another baby... Your heat passed awhile back and we never mated during that time." He started. "We haven't mated since the ceremony."

"We are in a war! We shouldn't be thinking about babies!"

"I know." He hopped out of the truck and I followed.

I sighed. I was right though. Me being pregnant right now would not be good.