Promised 2

This is Part Two of Promised.

Please comment:]]]

What the hell? How does a werewolf imprint?

"What, how?" I blurted out. Jace took in a breath.

"All he has to do is see you, Werewolves imprint on somebody as if they never seen that person in there life. Like there soul mate or some shit like that. I guess that is what had happen, but he smells my imprint on you. You're basically off limits to everyone...except me of course" he said playing with my hair. "I really don't trust the guy either, he doesn't seem right to me"

"Wow" was all I could say.

"Don't worry; I will not let him take you away from." He said pulling me closer to his body. Well, Jace is actually wearing a shirt today. Yet, I still feel his coldness. He brought his lips to mine parting them with his tongue. I placed my hands on his face pulling him closer to me. He rolled over on top of me kissing the side of my neck. I gripped the back of his hair causing him to growl in his throat. I let out tiny gasps and trembled by his kisses on my neck. I swear I felt his fangs rake against my skin. He brought his lips back to mine and kissed me fiercely. He slowly brought his arm towards my leg and pulled around his waist. He pressed his body tightly on mines. Somehow Jace's cold mouth became hot. Well actually his whole body became hot. His felt so good, I couldn't help but pull him closer to me. I opened my eyes to see Ayden's face. He started trailing warm kisses down the side of my neck leaving a warm trail making my skin tingle. I roughly brought his lips back to mine. Wait...Ayden! I quickly pulled my lips away.

"What is it" Jace said getting from on top of me. What the hell? I swear I just saw Ayden's face just now, and I didn't want to stop kissing him. I quickly made up something to keep me from giving away what happened.

"Jace...we have to wait" I quickly whispered. He let out a sigh. I was basically breathless. He looked over at me and smiled.

"You breathing so rapidly, slow down" he said touching my neck.

"I'm fine, it's just. We can't do that...I'm mean this anymore. We get too carried away" I said turning over and lying on his chest. The image of me and Ayden kissing kept flashing in my head.

"Your right," he said rubbing my back. I felt guilty in all ways, but I can't deny the fact that it felt so right kissing Ayden.

"Jace, do werewolves have any powers?" I said out of no where.

"Why would you want to know anything about Werewolves for" he said arrogantly.

"Just answer my question please" I said anxiously. He drew in a big breath.

"Well, some have physical powers and others have mental powers. They really use there mental powers though. Especially the one that can have you think you're with them, like with your dream when Nic and I had entered. Well, they can do that in reality. I think it's creepy to be honest." He said rolling his eyes. My cheeks went red. So basically Ayden made me think it was him I was kissing instead of Jace. It felt too real to be all in my mind though.

"Is there a reason why you're asking me this" he said staring me dead in the eye. I quickly pulled my eyes from his as guilt washed over me.

"Just curious, I mean I should know about things like this since I'm here" I said quickly.

"Mhhmm, okay" he said getting off the bed. He started walking towards the closet and grabbing a suitcase and folding his clothes into it. Why is he packing his clothes for? Did he know what happened? My heart beat quickened. I sat up on the edge of the bed.