stuff to do

Jennifer’s Pov

     I woke up at 3 am the air of the room chilled me down to the bone I looked for the source. The window. It was open

“funny I don’t remember Raven or I opening it but oh well”

I thought getting up and shutting it as the window closed I noticed something scribbled on my hand I figured it had been Raven but what it said had unnerved me it said

“I like you too~”

This wouldn’t have been so disturbing if not for the dream about Jack I had last night in the dream him and I had met at a park we were sitting in a tree and we were laughing again just like we used to I smiled at him

“Jack?”

He responded his voice deeper than I remembered

“yes Jennifer?”

“I really like you”

He paused almost as if debating what to say

“r-really?”

“mhm do you like me?”

Once again silence

“yes”

That’s all I remember of the dream but enough being freaked out I had stuff to do I looked at my phone

“I’ll call him later I promise”

I thought climbing out the window.

Jack's Pov

It was 3 am and I was still selecting victims hoping to collect enough kidneys as so I could go see Jennifer again tonight without having to worry about skipping breakfast in the morning I was climbing the side of my next victims house but when I got to the window it was already open I peered inside like a cautionary child trying to sneak a cookie without catching its parents attention but what I saw threw me back a little there was a girl she wore a black and red striped hoodie it was pulled over her head her black hair hanging out the side of her hood she also wore a black skirt with red and black striped leggings as well as combat boots I couldn’t tell very well what she was doing she must have felt my gaze because she turned around and I quickly ducked hanging onto the window sill I could now see the front of her she wore a Mask similar to mine but it was Black her eyes if she had any were shrouded by darkness she seemed to shrug it off and return to her work I quickly and quietly climbed into the room hiding in the darkest corner I saw her climb out the window after stuffing a small bag into her jacket and I went over to what was supposed to be my victim to see what she had been working on so intently to see a gaping hole in his chest where his heart should have been. She took his heart?! I’d have to look more into the matter later on I quickly grabbed the boy’s kidneys and headed back to slender mansion to see if anyone had any info on this mysterious person.