"okay" he says

"thank you for sticking up for her by the way" I say to him and his family "that meant more to her than you'll ever know" I smile and walk away

...

Harry's POV

Landon just walked away, how she told Brittany off let's me know that she's done it before. many times probably. I don't understand how someone could be so mean and heartless to someone for their own enjoyment. Addy is so beautiful and has such a beautiful heart and Brittany ruined that. she ruined everything.

"that poor girl. she's probably in so much pain right now. not just because of us finding out, but because of the memory of everything. she's probably tried her best to forget everything" my mom says

"anybody else wanna kill the Brittany girl?" my dad grits his teeth. he was bullied as a kid so he hates anything and anyone to do with bullying.

"me" we all say and laugh a bit

"I just don't get it" I say quietly

my nana takes me and hugs me "and you never will, some people are just horrible people. including her father" she says

"she told me he was in jail but I never knew why" I say sadly. I felt horrible for Addy right now, all I wanted was to comfort her.

"I can only imagine how afraid she is of him" mom says shaking her head

"it amazes me how a man could do that to a child. it disgusts me" pops growls

"well how about we go listen to some music and then in about an hour we'll leave and go see if she wants to talk" mom asks

"sure" I say and we all walk to where the music is playing.

...

Addy's POV

I sit outside the camper in one of the chairs. Landon and Dylan are sitting out here with me. all I can think about is Harry and how I probably just lost him.

it's been about an hour since everything happened and linden is still trying to cheer me up. I haven't smiled since it happened.

"okay if you don't smile I will tickle you" Dylan says

he gets up and walks towards me when I don't smile and when he puts his hands out I jump up and run trying to get away from him.

"stop!" I laugh.

"yes! I made you laugh and all I had to do was threaten to tickle you!" he says with me still laughing.

his eyes shoot over to something and I turn around to see who it is.

my smile soon turns into a frown when I see Harry and his family walking towards us.

Harry and I are staring at each other as he walks over to me. he stops walking and just stands there. staring at me, looking me in the eye. he then shows me a small smile making me smile back.

he starts walking but a little faster and when he reaches me he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. my arms wrapped around his neck.

I felt safe again, happy even. a real happy. something I haven't felt in six years, that was when Brittany told the town my past.

he positions his head so he's looking at me but we're still hugging. he takes one of hands and puts it over one of my cheeks.