|02|

As Soon As You Get Home From Work

.
.
.

I couldn't be more happier about the phone call I got from you expressing how you got a promotion at work today and that you would be home a little later than expected. Since at first I had no plans on doing anything special except watch playoff games while you laid between my legs with you head on my chest and talking about our views on the game or games we watched, I decided after that phone call to make tonight a little special not like I don't do 'special' on a regular but lets amp it up a little.

I scrolled through my phone a few seconds looking for something special to cook up in the kitchen and when I found what I knew you'd enjoy I climbed off our bed and made my way to my lingerie draw and pulled out your favorites deciding on the pink one seeing as you wore your pink tie to work today. I turned on The Weeknd and let his voice flow through the room as I walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

Being ready 2 minuets before you arrive home, I find myself in the kitchen finishing up the food I prepared and sipping wine while singing to Hey There by Dej Loaf. In an instant I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and kisses on the shoulder and neck. I turned around to be faced with you, A heaven sent specimen. "Whats the occasion?" You ask as I stare at you like you didn't tell me great news. I wave you off and turn off the food and hand you a glass of wine before pulling you upstairs to our bedroom.

I sat you down on our bed and straddled your lap, kissing your lips softly and smiled. "No occasion, just a promotion" I state before moving so Im behind you. I began to remove your jacket and tie. You took off your shoes and started to unbutton your shirt. I stopped you because I wanted to do it knowing damn well how this night was going to end.

As the music changed more was exchanged. If anyone had walked in our house unannounced they'd hear your groans and my moans but if they had walked into our bedroom they'd see that I was on top of you but by the looks of your face and the fact you were trying to get a grip on my waist but you couldn't because your hands were tied up, you were close to climaxing. As soon as you do, If I let your hands go you would show no mercy to my body until we were both laid out and exhausted.

After hours of endless sex we found ourself in the shower. You kissed my lips and stared at me for what seemed like forever. "What?" I finally asked. You chuckled causing me to giggle a little. "If I get all of that just for a promotion, I need to work harder for now on."

-Amina Banks 💕