How you turn each other on

Sal: You turn Sal on when you start dancing. There was something about the way you moved your body that made Sal go crazy. Especially when you were dancing around the house in nothing but your underwear and one if his shirts. Most of the time the man simply could not take it and he would take you upstairs and you would do a different form of exercise. ;)

Sal turns you on when he gets jealous. There was nothing sexier than a jealous Sal. The possessiveness, the dominance that he gains when your talking to another man. It's enough to make you go wild. Sometimes you do it on purpose just to get a rise out of him. Then once you get home, he shows you why you don't need anyone else. ;)

Joe: You turn Joe on when you bite your lip. You do this without even realizing it. It's something that happens subconsciously and Joe finds it absolutely hot as hell. Whether your focusing on something important for work or thinking about what to make for dinner, you always bite your lip. Thus earning the joker to wanna bite it as well. ;)

Joe turns you on when he kisses your neck. You've always been the one for neck kisses. They always seemed somehow more intimate for you. So it's no wonder why when Joe snakes his arms around your waist and plants a couple of kisses on your sweet spot you always melt into a pool of putty. And Joe knows what his actions do to you because you can feel him smirking against your skin. But that's when you usually turn around and kiss him square on the lips, wiping that smug smirk clean off his face. ;)

Brian: You turn Brian on when you wear his clothes. Brian had always be a bit possessive over you. Thinking that your true knight in shining armour will come and rescue you and you would realize that you couldn't settle for a stable boy. But those feelings had always faded when he would see you walking around in his clothes. He loved it even more when you would be wearing his shirts outside of the house, where everyone knew that you were his. He loved the way they looked on you, but loved them even more on the floor. ;)

Brian turns you on when he was dressed up. It was a very rare thing to see Brian dressed in a suit and tie. He usually would do it when he was filming for a challenge, but nevertheless it still drove you wild to see the love of your life looking so distinguished. Most of the time Brian wouldn't make it out the door without you trying to get him out of his outfit. But once he'd come back home he didn't mind taking his black tie that he wore that day and using it to tie you to the bed. ;)

James: You turn James on when you laugh. James found your laugh so incredibly sexy. Every time you would throw your head back in a laughing fit he couldn't help but want to leave love bites all around your neck. At first you didn't realize it, but one day when James couldn't take it anymore and you laughed at one of his jokes, the man picked you up and took you to his bedroom. ;)

James turns you on when he gets dominant. You were usually the dominant inside the bedroom. But when James did decided to take charge, boy did he take charge. He would pin you against the wall, tease you, and even denied you to climax. You loved these times and would always tell him to take charge more often. Then you go for round two. ;)