Ivan Ross

Chapter 3

Meggann ties up her newly colored hair into a high ponytail. Then grabs a black baseball cap. Placing it on to hide her hair. Jared just laid on her bed, looking through a bunch of past used books Meggann had used.

Meggann finishes changing into her clothes to hide all her new features. She turns to look a Jared. Placing her hands on her hips. Meggann then glares at Jared.

"Okay so what do I have to do now?" Meggann asks agitatedly. Jared stops looking through her art book to look at Meggann. He looks up and down at her attire. Meggann covers her breasts because of how she couldn't get a bra. Sense all of her bras would not cooperate with her new size.

Jared quickly goes back to looking through Meggann's art. "Hello, vampire drawing that came to life, I need answers now!" Meggann all but shouted.

"You need to lay low. I know you are quite popular in school. So don't draw too much attention till we find a way to change you back." Jared explains. Meggann felt her eyebrow twitch in agitation. She closes her eyes and tries to calm herself. Turning around, Meggann walks to her large window.

Meggann sits down on a chair that was near the window. She props her head in her hand as she places her elbow on the windowsill. She looks out the window and looks at the morning sun beginning to rise. Meggann checks the time and saw it was almost time till she wakes up for school. Sighing, Meggann takes off her cap and runs her fingers through her blonde hair.

"What am I gonna do with my parents? I can't let them see me as a blonde haired, blue eyed girl." Meggann said frightened.

She heard a shuffle behind her. Meggann turns around and sees Jared walking toward her. Holding one of her art books. Meggann didn't look away from him. Instead she just continues to stare at Jared.

Jared rested his hand on Meggann's shoulder. Doing his best to comfort her. He says,"It's best that we leave. If you are seen by anyone you know they may know something is up." Meggann glared daggers at him. Saying,"Yeah, they'll think their beloved Meggann changed into some into blonde haired girl just to get attention more than she has now."

Meggann smacked Jared's hand away. No longer wanting to feel his touch. She looks back out the window. Seeing that the sun was rising even higher. Then she realized that if the sun was risen, then Jared will be shining.

Seeing some of the morning rays of the sun were coming through the window. Meggann turns around to look back at Jared. She saw that his face was now shimmering like wet diamonds. Her cheeks grew incredibly hot.

Quickly, she looks away from Jared. Meggann felt her cheeks grow more hot. "So I'm gonna have to leave? Forever." Meggann asked sadly. Tears began to form in her eyes. She quickly wipes her tears away with her sleeve.

"I'm afraid so. If you are around anyone, they may get affected. Any of your drawings could come to life. Good or evil drawings." Jared said. Meggann bit down on her bottom lip. Remembering Ivan. She turns to look at Jared and says,"Like Ivan Ross? He is already alive."

Jared's gold eyes widened. But turned into a deadly red. Looking like he was ready to kill. Meggann backed away as far as she could. Feeling the cold surface of the window hit her back.

Meggann gasped when she felt Jared's cold hand grab her arm. She shot her eyes toward his face. She saw how angry he looked. But he did look a little frightened. Jared quickly let go of Meggann's arm.

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you." Jared said lowly. He backed away and dropped his head. Meggann breathes in and looks away. "It's okay, is there any way to change my image before my family wakes up for work and school?" Meggann said quickly, hoping the change the subject.