Second day of youtube school

Your P.O.V
I wake up by my alarm at 6:30am and remember that it's Monday second day of YouTubeiversity.. I roll over to my side and poke Mark on the stomach " Markimoo, c'mon. It's time to wake up" he was still sleeping so I kissed him on the lips, his eyes slowly fluttered open " morning babe " Mark said in his low sexy voice " morning Markimoo, it's time to get up for school.." Mark grunted and got up, I threw the covers off of me and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, once I stepped in I washed my hair and put soap all over my body..
-times skip after shower -
I dried my hair; curled my (H/C) hair and put on makeup.. Once I got out of the bathroom I heard a conversation between Mark and someone
M: Hello is there any stores that sells marriage ring
P: yes at ( address)
M: okay thank you Buh bye
I smiled Mark is gonna purpose to me but when? " hey babe are you ready?" Mark asked I nodded, we headed to marks car and drove to school
- at school -
Mark and I stepped out of his vehicle and walked hand and hand to the school, everybody looked at our tattoo free body and gasped. Mark smiled at me and kissed my head " I'll see you in mechanics babe" I nodded and headed off
- durning history -
I overheard Willow and her friends talking
W: if Y/N doesn't back off of Mark I'm gonna make him love me
F: oooohh good idea!!
I broke the led of my pencil
That bitch is going down
- at lunch -
I walked up to the cherry tree and greeted Mark with a kiss.. " hey kitten" Mark said, I looked over to Sean see him staring at Signe again " Sean go talk to her " Sean shook his head I got out of marks grasp and go up to Signe " hey Signe!!" I smiled " hey Y/N" " umm you should go talk to Sean he's staring at you" Signe giggled and went to go talk to Sean I smiled and turned around to see Willow trying to kiss Mark.. I clenched my hands in a fist and walked over to them, I grabbed Willow by the back of her shirt and pulled her back so she fell on the ground.. " what the fuck??!!" She yelled. Mark got up and kissed my head " Willow leave me and Mark alone or you don't want to see Satan." She got up and punched me and walked away,, I sneaked up to her and kicked her down the hill.. I see Mark laughing his head off..
-After school-
Mark and I got into his car and drove to our house and got inside, once we were inside I started on my homework... After I was done it was dinner, Mark ordered ribs and fries.. We ate in silence, After once we were done we got underneath the covers and kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep..