Summer before

I can't believe that this is the last day of middle school. Soon I will be a high schooler I'm so excited but yet I'm nervous what will it be like what is going to happen. As I walk out to the car at the end of my last day of middle school I feel like that things are about to change I don't know for the best or for the worst but all I can do is hope and pray for the best.

My name is Haley im no longer a middle schooler I'm in high school.  Tomorrow is the first day of summer vacation which I'm so ready for! I got in the car aft school and me and my mom when to get my older "brother" and his friend Alex they are a 2 years  older then me Alex has been my "brothers" best friend since I can remember they have always been friends. Oh and by the way my "brother" his name is Matthew Espinoza I'm not his biological sister you see his parents and my parents where best friends all there life my parents died 2 years ago in a car accident and Matthew's parents (who where like already like my 2nd parents) I stay with them. I love living with them but I miss my parents.

When we got home I went up to my room to start packing for the Beach , Matt came I'm room and said that we needed a family meeting (only sad things come out of family meetings ) so Matt and I go down stairs and matts dad says that his job is offering him an amazing  deal but they have to move to North Carolina.