Info

To start off with this book wasn't my idea. I was tired of reading books and searched up story ideas one wattpad. Then bam, a story idea from @-MoonlightJacks caught my interest.

I know what your thinking, 'wow this book is going to suck fugde'? Am I right? No ...,Ok.

But anyway, I don't know what the freak I'm doing so...just hope for the best. I do take suggestion and will most likely shot out the users idea I like.

Anyways, enough about me being untalented, let's get to what this book is about.

This is a fanfic and yes, the staring character is , is , is...Jack Gilinsky!!! Yea yea whatever. So right now I'm kind of feeling it, you know what I mean Petunia ?

So this Jack Character has lost a bet to his classmate, so now he is forced to show interest to this girl that has unknowingly liked jack for a long time now. Well...two years! No boggy?.

She over hears the conversation of jack not wanting to do the bet anymore and flips the freak out.

Every 2:56 am Jack texts her telling her how sorry he is. For your info, her name is Charlotte. Now she has been through hell and back.

This whole bet it twisting her thoughts into thinking if he really wants her, if she really did matter to him then why didn't he stop the bet along time ago.

Read on to find out what happens in 2:56.