Chapter 2

"Gio, Kayla hurry up," I yelled. I mean usually I'm the last one ready but today both Gio and Kayla at taking forever.

"Ok I'm here what do you want," Gio replied coming down the stairs.

"Umm, the party we should get going. Like now," I replied.

"I didn't do my make up yet," Kayla yelled.

"Alright hurry I'm gonna change my outfit," I said going back to my room.

I change out of my dress and into a pair a pair of Hollister acid wash jeans and a blue tyed crop top with a pair of daddy's (wedge heel sneakers) and some hoops a necklace and bracelet. I straightened out my hair and pulled it into a tight pony tail. I then cleared off my eye liner and eye shadow and re- applied it to match my new outfit. Not being cocky or anything but I really looked good so I took a couple pics and posted them on Face book and instagram. I grabbed my phone and blue iPod touch along with my blue beats solo HD head phones and ran downstairs to find Kayla ready.

"Gio your not coming," I asked when I saw him laying down I the couch watching football.

"Nah ima go to Steven's house," he replied.

"Alright I'll see you later if I'm not home by two call the police" I said Joking around.

"Sure see you guys later love you be safe," he said to me and Kayla kissing our foreheads and giving us both hugs.

"See you. Love you too," I said grabbing the keys to my Ferrari.Once we were it the car buckled up and ready to go I speed of to the party going 90 miles per hour instead of 50. It was fun until I had to slow down because the cops would sit around here clocking people. I got to the party in ten minutes instead of twenty.

We checked our self in the mirror and got out the car walking towards the house but I got the words feeling that someone was watching me but when I turned around there was only a strange black car with tinted Windows. It is kinda weird but I didn't think much if it so went I inside and began partying after drinking a bottle of Smirnoff and half a bottle of beer I realised I left my phone in the car and after this I had to meet Aiden.

"Kayla come with me to get my phone out the car please," I asked her.

"yeah sure let's go," she said taking another shot.

We ran outside to the car. I got my phone but when we were going back inside it was a whole other story. Let's just say from here on out things aren't going my way.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

So tell me what you guys think so far.

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Vote. Comment. Share.