Part 7: Strip Poker

Cara POV

Me and Kendall have started playing poker, both of us have lost our jumper and she is much better then excepted but not for long... I have a four of a kind and I'm going to go all in, maybe she will do the same.

I take another sip of my beer and casually say "I'm all in". She looks at me wide eyed and I just smirked in response, she then turns her suprised face into more of a 'you don't know who you're messing with' face.

I was still sure that I was gonna win, I have four fours. "I'm all in". She suddenly says. Now I'm the one looking at her wide eyed, but I have to play it cool. "Are you sure?" I ask her."100% sure" she responds.

I begin to count down as we will show our cards at the exact same time.

"1..." I'm kind of waiting for her to back out because I never really thought she is so adventurous. "2..." I continue. Here we go. "3". We both flip our cards around simultaneously and I instantly look at hers.

She has four fucking aces!! "What the fuck". I almost yell. How the hell is she so good at this game, I was not expecting that at all, oh shit I have to strip completely naked in front of her now. Now this is the definition of awqward.

"Come on Cara, strip for me". I look at her with a kind of nervous expression because I am nervous, what if she thinks I'm the ugliest person alive. She gives me a reassuring smile in return. God she is beautiful, how am I so lucky to be in her presence.

I begin undressing, first my boots, then my socks, then my shirt which left me in a bra already uncomfortable, I didn't even make eye contact with her the whole time because I'm just way too embarrassed.

I then took off my pants leaving me in a bra and underwear, I held back a little bit before taking of my bra but I did it, I still haven't looked at her in the eye this whole time.

Then I put my finger on the top of my underwear and sighed before slowly taking them down.

Now I was completely naked, I still haven't looked at Kendall but I realise I have to look at her eventually so I slowly lift up my head and then I make eye contact with her.

She is jaw dropped and she has wide eyes. I'm not sure what it means and now I am completely embarrassed I grab my clothes and begin to put them on again.

"Cara". I completely ignored her voice and continued to dress myself, I put
My underwear on and I grabbed bra but when I tried to tie the strap my hands were too shaky and I couldn't find it.

"Cara". She called out louder this time but I continued to try and do my bra strap on.

Then I heard foot steps coming closer and closer to me. And then I felt her touch my shoulder and turn me around to face her. The slightest of her touch gave me instant chills running throughout my whole body.

I finally stopped trying with my bra and it dropped to the ground. "Cara" she called my name again with her majestic voice, I slowly made eye contact with her, my bare skin almost touching her clothes. We continued to make eye contact and I got lost in her eyes, the deep brown colour making me feel special.

"You are beautiful..." She continued, how could she say that I thought she thought I was ugly, what does she think of me? Is that a friendly statement or maybe something more? God this girl makes me crazy.

She began leaning in closer making our foreheads touch and I could feel her breathing my lips. "You are so beautiful" she said to me.

She began leaning in closer and closer slowly. Is she gonna kiss me, I really hope so, just as our lips were about to touch I heard a loud bang from the door so I turned around and I saw a very angry Harry looking our way.

"Kendall wtf is going on!" Oh shit, I'm so screwed, oh god it's all my fault, Kendall and I are both in a lot of trouble.

A/N
Another cliff hanger haha sorry guys, I know this is annoying, it's also annoying for me to write but just hang in there. Thanks for reading! ;)