character ask answers !!!

Start from the beginning

luke: fuck off, mikey.

michael: shouldn't you be worrying about fucking ashton instead? *smirks*

luke: ...

luke: cALUM

ashton

-unlikeable : i love you, can you and lucifer adopt me?

1-800-LASHTON : can you [and luke] adopt me?

ashton: why not? luke's secretly a sweetheart as hard as he tries to keep the bad boy act a thing, so i'm sure he won't mind.

*whispers* although, let's not call him lucifer or he might change his mind.

sailorlrh : did you always have a feeling cal liked michael or did you never notice?

ashton: i mean, he did seem to always talk about him, and i'd catch him staring at him for too long to classified as a "glare", but never did i think he'd have a thing for michael.

guess i was very, very wrong.

1-800-LASHTON : you know im really in the mood to cuddle and like kiss your cheek a lot but i dont have a dick smh

also you and luke are really cute

also, ria's mean

ashton: i mean, you- you don't necessarily have to have a penis to cuddle me. although, luke wouldn't be very happy with the kissing on the cheek. *whispers* perhaps, when he's not looking.

also, thank you! and second also, who's ria?

ria: *comes out of nowhere* eXcuSe yOu without me, you and luke wouldn't even be a thing right now, i am the supreme god of your alternative universe, so be grateful.

ashton: u-um, okay?

michael

CarlyEspinoza : who tops???

michael: me obviously

calum: *laughs hysterically in the background*

-unlikeable : pizza or frickle frackle with calum?

michael: both???

sailorlrh : how many times do you and calum frickle frackle because you two seem like the kind of couple that fuck all the time ngl

michael: oh, me and calum fuck all the time. and like, you'd think that i start it, but calum is horny like 99.9% of the time.

calum: i hate you so much, oh my god.

michael: *whispers* that's code for "we're gonna have angry sex later"

1-800-LASHTON : dYE YOUR HAIR RAINBOW

michael: rainbow isn't going to make people take me seriously, though. but do you know what would?

calum: hoe dont do it

michael: black.

calum: oHMYGOD MICHAEL YOURE NOT DYING YOUR HAIR BLACK

michael: oH COME ON