chapter 1

* ring *

* ring *

* ring *

I couldn't handle the anoying ringing my phone made so I quickly took my phone and answered it without looking at the screen.

" what ? "

" is this how you greet your best friend ? Okay I'm officially hurt right now.. "

I chuckled at my best friend's silliness.

" hello how ya doin Kate.. are you happy now ? And besides.. why are you calling me at 6 in the freaking morning ? "

" to answer your first question, yes I'm happy and your second question , because you need to get up, wear your clothes and quickly come to school because we have a math test today and it's the first class, so you better not come late "

Wait, what is she talking about ? Math test ? Ooh sh*t !! I totally forgot.

" oh my god !! I totally forgot, thanks for reminding me "

" I knew you'd forget " Kate says laughing.

Thank god for Kate , if she didn't tell me I would probably come late and besides.. i really need to review before I go to class because I'm really not looking forward to failing math.

I said bye to Kate and hung up.

I charged my phone and went to the bathroom I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, I walked to my walk in closet and picked my outfit for the day ( the picture is up ).

I brushed my dark brown hair and I straightened it , i applied a small amount of makeup and then i took my bag and grabbed my books, pens, phone and my headphone and then i placed them inside my bag.

I looked at my self in the full- length mirror and I noticed my features, I got my mom's green eyes and dad's dark brown hair, every time I look at my eyes I remember my mother, she passed away a year ago but it feels like it was yesterday, she was my inspiration and she still is, she would always tell me that I could do anything if I put my mind to it.

So I repeated my mom's words to myself.

" I can do it. I can do it. I can do it "

I breathed slowly and smiled remembering her soft voice.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I went down stairs to the kitchen where my little sister, angel , and my dad are sitting.

" good morning " I said with a smile.

" good morning, Celia. come sit down I made pancakes, I know it's your favorite. " dad replied to me.

" no thanks dad but I'm gonna be late, I want to review for the math test before the class begins "

" okay, good luck " dad says with a smile.

Dad was really affected by mom's death, and I know that he is trying to be strong for both, angel and me.

I looked at angel feeling sad that she lost her mother at the age of 10, I always try to make her happy, and I always will be there for her, no matter what.

I went to my car and got in and started driving to school.

I turned on music from my phone and started singing along with it.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I parked my car and started texting Kate :

●To: Kate

me: Hey, I arrived at school.
A

re u in the library ??

Kate: FINALLY !!
Yes I'm in the library, in the usual spot.

Kate: guess who's here ;) ♡♡

me: who ??

Kate: Ben parish !! ;) ♡♡

me: don't do anything stupid !!! I'm on my way..

Kate: k , I'm waiting..

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I went to the the library to our usual spot.

" hey, you didn't do anything stupid did you ? " I asked Kate truly concerned about my best friend, knowing that she is the worst person in earth that can haddle these situations.

" off course not, since when do i do stupid things in front of my crush ? "

I looked at her with a (are you serious) look.

" okay I might of done something last time, but I promise I didn't this time "

" okay, I believe you " I said,
then I remembered what she did last time so I started laughing.

Few people started staring at us because I was laughing a little too loud in a library.

But thank god Miss.Riley wasn't here early or she would've kicked us out of the library.

" why are you laughing ? " Kate asked looking confused.

I couldn't say anything because I was laughing my heart out.

" Celia.. what the hell is wrong with you ? " Kate asked again looking even more confused.

" s-sorry.. i just remembered what you did last time " I said while trying to stop myself from laughing again.

" I thought we agreed on erasing this horrible memory from our brain ! " Kate said while her face turned pink from blushing.

" okay, your right.. we did agree "

" thank you , now can we please focus on the math test " Kate said trying to change the supject.

" yeah come on, we have 25 minutes until class starts " I said while getting my book and notebook out of my bag.

We started reviewing together the lessons, and I keep noticing her every few minutes looking at ben.

They would really be adorable together.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys !!

First chapter is done.
Tell me what you think so far.

I'll try to update the 2nd chapter ASAP..
stay tuned.

••

Please make sure to
share - vote - comment