Chapter 1

I'm in London for school and I haven't been here very long. I am still getting to know things and trying all of the different foods. Today I went into a Chinese restaurant and I freeze because right in front of me is the most perfect ass I've ever seen and the hair is so silky and soft looking while it's pulled back into a messy bun. There is no way it's not her. She turns around and I see her face. The flawless face I have studied for hours on end in pictures and videos on my phone. Right in front of me stands the one and only Adele. She is even more perfect in person. I'm still frozen when she turns towards me and sees me standing there. I can't breath, my blood has stopped flowing, and tears are falling down my face. She walks towards me and asks "honey what's wrong?" while putting her hand on my shoulder. I just stare at her in amazement. She takes my shoulders and shakes me lightly and I can finally move again. The first thing I do is hug her. She hugs me back and I look up at her with tears still in my eyes and say "I can't believe this is actually happening". She lets go of me and takes my hand. Then she walks over to a table and has me sit down then she sits down across from me. She starts asking me questions like my name, how old I am, where I am from, and she kept asking me if I was okay because I was shaking a little bit still. We talk for what feels like hours and then she says she needs to get going. I don't want her to leave but what she says next completely cheers me up. "Do you want to come with me?" She asks. "Yes. I would love to! That would be amazing!" I reply. "Okay then follow me" she says while taking my hand again. God her hands are so soft. She leads me to her mini cooper and we get in. "First I need to go buy a dress for my friend Laura's birthday party because we are supposed to dress nice." She says. "Okay" is all I can say. We pull up to a store and walk in through the back. She says it's so she doesn't get found by the paparazzi. Then we go into this huge room with lots of beautiful dresses. Adele picks out a couple and I hold them for her. "Will you help me get them on, or is that to much to ask?" She says. "No I don't mind at all" I reply. We walk into the dressing room and I turn around to hang the dresses up and when I turn back around Adele is in a black thong and matching bra. I must have stared to long because she clears her throat to get my attention. "Oh, uh, sorry about that. It's just that I think you are hot af. I'm completely straight but when it comes to you the rules completely change." I ramble off. "Well I might be willing to give it a try" she says in a seductive voice. She gets closer to me and pushes my hair behind my ear. I go for it and kiss her. Oh my god her lips are so soft and juicy. I could kiss them all day. I bite her bottom lip and she moans and it's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. I run my hands up her thighs and to her waist. She pushes me into the wall and takes my hands and puts them above my head. She devours my lips with hers and lets go of my hands to start pulling my shirt off. She takes my clothes off for me and leaves me in my bra and thong. I take off my bra and walk over to her and take hers off. I start kissing her breast and sucking on them and she pulls on my hair and moans really loud. "You have to be quiet. We are still in the store remember" I whisper to her. "Sorry I just can't help it" she says. I pull her thong off and push her onto the couch. I kiss her one last time and trail wet hit kisses down to her pizza. Her breathing gets heavier and my heart starts to race. I open her folds with my fingers and dive into her. She jerks up and I hit her wall and she is moaning and trying not to scream so she is biting her lip. She taste amazing. She is so sweet. I start sucking on her clit and put a finger inside her. She arched her back off of the couch and her eyes are squeezed shut. I'm watching her facial expressions as I pleasure her and they are hot af. I add another finger and start going deeper and spreading my fingers apart stretching her. She is so tight and I love it. I add another finger and she gasp. Her eyes fly open and she puts her hands on her breast and squeezes them. I can't even begin to explain how hot she is. I kiss and bite her thighs as I make my way back to her pizza. I flick my tongue over her clit and she jerks up and cums. I clean it all up and she lays there breathing heavily. I stand up and put my clothes back on. Then I pick up her thong, slip it on her and kiss her stomach. She slowly sits up and puts her bra back on. "Do you want to try those dresses on?" I ask her. "Not today. I think it's time for us to go home" she says. "Us? As in I come with you to your house?" I ask surprised. "Well yeah! I can't just let you pleasure me like that and not give you anything back in return" when she said that my heart started to beat really fast. She grabbed my hand and we left the store. When we got in the car she kissed me softly and smiled at me when we separated. This women is going to be the death of me.