Forced Lemon

AN - This is a forced lemon. I repeat a FORCED lemon. If you do not like sexual content please leave as this contains explicit scenes. It also contains mild swearing. Enjoy.

"God damn" you huffed tiredly as the wind became a nuisance.

It was a slightly windier day then average and you wanted nothing more then to get back to the shrine. Back there you had your two friends and shrine spirits.

You disliked calling them familiars because to you, were so much more then just servants. They had stuck by you through thick and thin and that was all you needed to rely on; the fact they wouldn't abandon you.

You slammed open the door and yelled a loud and boisterous "I'm back!".

The awkward silence that ensued was slowly filled with crickets chirping mockingly at you.

"Well thanks for the welcome you assholes!" You hissed into the quiet depths of the shrine.

Onikiri and Kotetsu rushed out and landed at your feet, pumping out apologies for their supposedly rude behaviour. You sweatdropped instantly and bent down to pick them up.

"Don't bow please. It doesn't feel right." you stated, a gentle simper on your face.

You still hadn't seen Kotetsu's face. But according Tomoe it was the most hideous thing know to yokai and man kind, and if Tomoe found it ugly you stayed away.

Although you doubted he himself had looked in the mirror recently as they were all covered up, except the one in your room. You honestly did not know the reason why.

Setting them down, you headed to your room.

"Mizuki? Tomoe?" You called out.

The silence was starting to unnerve you. You heard a light pattering of feet and immediately got into a fighting pose.

"Calm down, you idiot. It is just me." His ears flattened against his head as he spat out the remark.

"Says the one sounding like a fucking rampaging rhino. Tone it down a bit, will ya?" You eased out of the stance and began to take off your jacket.

"What do you think you're doing?" He growled almost feral.

"Taking off my jacket, you blind dumb ass. Where's Mizuki?" You asked taking off your shirt with your back turned towards him.

You obviously did not know the affect you had on the Kitsune and you often left him dejected.

"He went to Lady Yonamori's shrine to pay his respects." he responded sitting on the bed.

You smiled. You knew he still loved his master, even if she wasn't in a physical form anymore.

You felt happy for him to go and visit his former ladys shrine. You just hoped you didn't have another episode of him getting lost. That was something you did not need to remember. The amount of ice cream in your hair that day was unreal. You shook your head at the memory

You were about to take off your trousers until you heard a cough behind you.

"God Tomoe, be quiet.". You just took off your pants and slid on a pair of leggings. You honestly couldn't have cared less about the fact that he was openly staring at your legs. You knew he was a pervert and that he had to get it out somehow.