Lily Jacobs.

A/N: Sorry, school started again so I sometimes can't post! Hope you enjoyed. :) Outfits on the side x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just making popcorn, pouring some crisps in a bowl, pouring in some drinks, getting some DVD's.

About, 10 minutes later, the door softly opened. I saw it was Justin and he locked the door behind him.

"Hey." He said, putting his bag down.

"Hey." 

"Need some help?" 

"No, it's okay. Everything is done. You can help me carry it though." 

He walked into the kitchen with me and helped with carrying the glasses and bowls. We sat down in the livingroom and popped a DVD in the DVD-player. We ended up watching 'till 5 in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, thinking I was hugging my pillow. I slowly opened my eyes, but everything was blurry. I rubbed my eyes and tried opening them again.

I looked again and found myself snuggled up against Justin on the couch. He looked so cute sleeping. I sat up straight and strechted a little. I looked at the time and it was already 12. My eyes widenend.

2 hours before my mom will be back.

"Justin?" I said.

"Hmmpf."  He mumbled.

"Justin." 

"No.."  I laughed a little.

"Justin, wake up." 

"No..."  I sighed and tickled him.

"No, no. Stop!"  I laughed.

"Get up. It's already noon and we need to clean this mess before my mom will be back." He sighed and groaned.

"Get up!" I yelled and threw a pillow at him. He laughed and threw it back.

"Fine." I laughed again and stood up gathering the bowls and glasses.

After we cleaned up, we both got ready and made us some lunch, since we slept over breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" 

"We're in the kitchen!"  I yelled back.

Luckily, we got ready in time and we were just making some sandwiches.

"Aww, making lunch?"  My mom said smiling.

"Yeah, you want some? These are ready."

"No, I'm fine. I already had a bagel and some coffee on the way home." I nodded.

"But they look really good... Maybe I'll have one." She said and got one. I laughed.

"She does make good sandwiches." Justin said with his mouth full. I shaked my head smiling.

He's so stupid.