The party

Spencer's pov
   Emily, Hanna, Aria and I are all hanging out at my place(the barn). Aria and Hanna are a mess because of two idiots who left them. Ezra I knew would not be there for Aria all of her life but Caleb and Hanna were together forever. The only reason I could think of those two splitting up is Hanna being gay but I don't know she is just to straight but me I'm straight as a curly fry. "That's it" I yell. "I'm gonna need to teach a group of douche pants a lesson" but before I could get out the door Emily grabbed my arm and said "Spence that's a bad idea. You could get in trouble or even hurt."
"Well I don't give a living fuck" I yell a little to loud.
"They did somthing  that they could live to regret and I will make sure they won't forget because they did this to the ones I care about most and that I love so they can do what ever the hell they want but they will get some punch well they are at it" Isay loud enough for everyone to hear. Then I storm out the door.
   I go to Ezra's first I need to take the anger on the one that hurt my favorite. I go to his apartment and knock on the door. As he opens it I go to take a punch but someone caught my attention. OH MY GOD IT IS CALEB, TOBY AND PAGIE. Wait I say. What the hell is this a ex party or something. I stand and stare at all of are ex partners. "What are you all doing here"I say. Then it kicks in 1 letter, 1 name, 1 bitch. A. "A made you do this" I say out loud. That little bitch. She left Hanna and Aria on my couch bawling there eyes out tonight and me and Emily 2 weeks ago. I grab my phone and tstart to text somthing when Toby grabs the phone. "Let us explain" says Paige. "We found out thing about some of you and A gave us a choice to break up with you guys, or all of our secrets get out including some of yours or tell all your secrets and we got a list of them Ezra" says and "you won't want these out"they say in unison. Oh shit I think. "What "Toby say I just say you know you know you know I'm screwed you know I'm done I'm and idiot aren't I should have never told Melissa or wrote it in my dairy. Then it hit me I just walk out and drive straight to my home
   I get to my house and Alison is there. Now everyone is not much of a mess. I say they know all of them are exes A secret we're screwed there's stuff in there we probly don't even know about each other I say. We all sit in silence for what feels like 10 minutes. They Ali says fine we play truth or dare if you can't do the dare you have to say one of your secrets.
   We start the t or d I'll go first Ali offers.Ok spencer choose your fate. I go with dare. Ok she said in a tone that I can tell that will regret. I dare you kiss the most attractive person in here. I start to freak out and blush cause I'm as gay so therefore I have a crush on a girl so I'm gonna have to kiss the one I like. I gulp and turn red. I start to crawl towards the one person I know that I've liked since we met. I lean over to kiss Aria and surprisingly she leans in to I kiss her and she kisses back. 2 minutes later were exploring each other's mouth even while the others are mumbling about getting a room and no PDA. But we dont care we continue I wish this would last forever.
   I get lost in kissing until Ali blows an air horn in my ear so I get off Aria and look at them and shove Ali and say way to ruin the moment. "Well I'm not big on watching people exploring tounges infront of me"Emily says and Hanna and Ali start laughing. He spence Aria says let me fix your hair ok same I say as I run my hand through her hair.
   Ok I my turn I guess Emily truth or dare. "Dare"she says in a tone likes she is asking a question. "Okay I dare you to ask Andrew Campbell to sext for 10minutes and if he says yes do it if he says no say well ur missing out". Okay she replies.
Ac=Andrew ef= Emily
Ef:hey want a peace of me
Ac: who is this
Ef: if you awnser I'll show you
Ac: ok yes
Ef:sends picture
Ac:wow Emily
Ac:sends photos
For the next ten minutes photos will be sent

  Ok Ali choose your fate Emily says truth."what is one of your biggest regrets" em asks. "Well you don't know this but I pushed that girl down the stairs at the frat party". HOLY SHIT. I say unexpectedly. Any way back to the game Aria t or d. D she awnser certin. I dare you to run to the brew naked with spencer and Hanna holding your hand. Omg she said.can I just wear my underwear can that be an exception. Fine she says and Aria strips. I start to stare a little to long I think cause I'm brought back to reality when Hanna smacks me. Wha.......t I say". "You likely" Arai says taunting me.
   Me and Hanna grab her hands and start to run.ali and em follow in the car. We are a block away from the brew when a police car passes by and we looked worried at each other. I look at Aria and say we're in deep shit. Aria me and em are busted it is past are curfew I take Aria hand and pull her behind the building and give her my clothes and tell her and em to go to the car fast(the car only fit 4). She ran away and I stop and see the cop getting out. And only to make it worst it is my ex yep the one and only mr. Toby cavanaugh. He get out of the car and asks why I'm out late at night walking the streets naked. I kindly say cause it is summer and hot so I wanted to take a jog to clear my mind aand it is extremely hot out so I need to stay cool. Well I'm afraid you have to go down to the station but luck for you I have a pair of boxers and a shirt in my car. Ok. I put the clothes on and get in the back of the vehicle well shit my parents will never let me see my friends again.
When we get there it on the bench and wait for my mother. But by surprise my sister Melissa is here. What are you doing here I ask confused. I'm here to keep you from dad he went to bed mad cause mom said that if he keeps drinking she will divorce him so I thought to keep you safe I should do this and keep it from are not so happy parents. Well thx I guess and by the way I have a story to be told.
   In the car I tell Melissa that Ali dared aria to run naked to the brew and back while me and em held her hand so she did it. But when we got Close a cop drove by so gave aria my close and sent them to the car and figured that my parent are lawyers and my ex was a cop. But it was my ex who was the arresting officer so not as bad I explained.

Sparia storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें