Seeing that scene whole class broke into fits of laughter. Cabir was literally rolling on the floor. Professor felt embarrassed and left class along with the chair.

FLASH BACK ENDS!

Though he doesn't have any proof that we did it, but somewhere down the line he knew that we three are behind this. So from that day he takes his revenge by giving us bundles of work.

I continued writing, when suddenly something evil hit my mind. My lips turned into an evil grin. Dhruv and Cabir gave me a suspicious look in the start changed their lips into an evil curve.

"Are you thinking the same, what we are thinking?" Cabir asked in an evil tone.

"Prankster minds think alike" replied Dhruv in an evil tone.

We hi-fived each other and got up to execute our prank.

Management professor is a sleepaholic. It takes 3 seconds for him to go to sleep. Luck was on our side today too. He was sleeping in the staff room.

There is no other professor in the room. Cabir brought curd from the canteen and Dhruv went to bring pepper from his lunch box. I carefully freed his hand, put the whole packet of curd added pepper for taste.

I took out the ketchup bottle and mixed red food color 

and placed in the hanging light in such angel that when we it a slight push ketchup falls on sir beautiful hair. We moved out of the staff room without making noise. Dhruv brought a bamboo stick from watchman uncle and I stuck a feather to it. From the window Cabir pushed that stick inside and rubbed sir's nose with those feathers.

(SOMETHING LIKE THIS)Feeling ticklish sir splashed the curd filled hand on his face with eyes closed

(SOMETHING LIKE THIS)Feeling ticklish sir splashed the curd filled hand on his face with eyes closed. The pepper went inside his nose and he sneezed loudly. As the room was empty, with the vibration of the sneeze the ketchup in the hanging light fell on this hair."Ahhh!!" he shouted. He was looking no less than zombie. He tried to get up, but his shoes were stuck. I looked at his shoes carefully and noticed bubble gums under his each shoe.

He put his hands on the table and tried to detach the bubble gum from his shoe. After a lot of Wattle (WAR+BATTLE) he left his shoes, but can that be enough now his hands stick to the table."When you people did this?!" I asked them controlling my giggles.

"When yo *giggle* you are bus*giggle* busy in fixing ketchup" Dhruv replied giggling and Cabir he was rolling on the floor holding his stomach."You idiots" he yelled "Uh-oh come on guys it's time for BMB!" I whispered and we were already in our bhaag milka bhaag mode. But to our bad luck we bumped into mom."Hey why you three are running?!" mom yelled adjusting her hair which messed due to bumping."Umm.. That- a Nothin" and i was interrupted 

   "You three stop there." Sir shouted from back and mom gasped seeing his condition.He was walking barefoot with red hair and curd face, sneezing in every 15 seconds."Oh my my! What you three have done.?" Mom shouted, but I bet she is having hard time controlling her giggle"Ma'am, she what they have done!?" Professor finally reached us and complained mom in baby tone which he thought was cute, but to be honest I felt like jumping in a spoon of water."You three in my cabin" mom said sternly and turned her heels towards her cabin. 

FLASH BACK ENDS

"You three apologize to professor, right now!" Mom said sternly.We made a bad face and halfheartedly apologized him. He gave us a deathly glare and walked out stomping his foot.Once he left the cabin our four broke into fits of laughter."God!! I feel I have given birth to pranklets instead triplets!" Yeshhh, we are IDENTICAL triplets MANIK MALHOTADHRUV MALHOTRA CABIR MALHOTRA*-

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!
DO FOLLOW AND PEEP IN

IN MY OTHER WORKS!

STAY BLESSED!