seis /

( honestly , my fave picture of jack ever )

After my crying session , Persia and I drove around town for ages until we decided to go to the movies , nothing too special was on so we left and drove to mcdonalds . Persia told me to go sit down at a table as she already knows what I get because I sometimes chill at mcdonalds after work ( Persia works at mcdonalds and Summer works at Victoria Secret ) . Persia comes back with my order and hers , I always get a regular chocolate thickshake and a small fry and she got a small coke and a medium fry .

Once we were done eating I realised that I had to get home because I have work this afternoon , I work at the malls VS , Im one of the ' important ' employees because I'm 'pretty ' and I attract people to come to the store .

When we get home Persia tells me she has to go pick up her brother because he needs a ride to his football game . I run up stairs and hope to avoid my brother and his friend , I get to my room unbothered and I change into my uniform which consisted of a pair of boyfriend jeans , a white tank top , a pair of black ankle boots and a grey cover up ( like a jacket but not :/ )   . I do my normal makeup which is black eyeliner , mascara , concealer and foundation and just to fill in my eyebrows a Tiny bit & a nude lip . Once im done I pull my hair out of its current bun and throw up my mess of hair in a pony tail . I grab my phone and car keys and head for the door , lets go get money .

- UNEDITED , HOPE U ENJOYEd p.s its my mothers bday today ( the 16th ) 😛👋🏼-
lots of love and chicken nuggets = Kam 👌🏾🐼🌺