"Yes, but first," I said but was cut off by nausea. I was trembling and felt like throwing up. "Is it happening again?" asked Jill steadying me. I didn't understand Lissa didn't look sick or nauseous. Why did I feel like this then? I sat down and Lissa came to my side.

"What happened?" Lissa asked placing her hand on me. I felt panic once are skin made connection. I pulled away because her emotions were consuming me. I took a deep breath just like Adrian told me to and got up. "It's just a side effect of spirit. I can feel when you feel bad. I can feel others mental pain as well as physical pain. I will be fine just have to be away from your form a little bit," I saturated walking up the stairs and Dimitri followed.

"Rose do you need help?" Dimitri said grabbing my hand. Nausea rolled over me once again and did the first thing I could. I opened the nearest door that was Lissa and ran to her bathroom. I needle down and started trowing in the toilet. Dimitri was next to me hold my hair. After a few seconds, I stopped throwing up and sat on the cold floor. "Rose I don't think this is because of spirit. Lissa is far away from you and she seemed fine." Dimitri said. He did have a point but what else could it be. "Can you leave for a second. I would like to be alone," I said wanting to think about what was going on. He looks hesitate but didn't argue. He walked out and close the door.

What the heck was happening to me that I was feeling so out of place. Maybe it was my period. Why else was my stomach feeling so different? But then I remember that for some reason it had become very unusual lately. No worries it normal. My period was never a normal one. I was getting a headache and decided to look for some pills in Lissa's cabinets. I opened up her cabinet and started looking for some pain killers. Until I stumbled upon a box that said Pregnancy test. Was it possible that maybe? No, of course not I mean I have had sex Dimitri numerous times before and nothing has happened. Also, it was impossible Dhampir can't reproduce with each other.

But then what would be the harm in trying it. I pulled out the pregnancy test and started reading the instructions. They were easy and all I have to do is pie on it. After I finish going to the restroom I waited a minute. This is so silly what was I thinking of doing this. I mean what am I supposed to find a pink + sine. I flip the pregnancy test over to find a pink + since. What the hell. This is wrong. I pulled out another pregnancy test and tried out that one and waited. This is impossible. Well, it can be right I mean the next one will be a - negative sign you will see. I flipped it over and found another positive test.

I was freaking out. This is not possible. I have spent all of my nights with Dimitri. And I have never slept with some else that wasn't Dimitri. I needed Sydney. I need to know if this was possible. But I didn't want to leave the bathroom because I was still in feeling pretty sick. I pulled out my phone and dialed Sydney's phone number. "This is Sydney how may I help you?" she answered.

"Sydney I need you to come to Lissa's restroom and tell Lissa to come as well," I said while hanging up. I had 3 positive pregnancy tests in front of me and didn't know what to do. "Rose we are outside can you open the door," Sydney asked knocking on the door. I got up and open the door. "Is the room door closes, and is it just you 2?" I asked and they nodded with their head. I came out of the room with the pregnancy test on my hand.

"So what's wrong Rose? You are scaring us," Lissa asked. "This is what is happening," I said pilling out the test. Sydney started at them and then Lissa hugged me. "Oh my god, Rose. That's so exciting, you and Dimitri are going to be parents." Lissa said letting me go.

"No, I am not. That's wrong. It has to be right Sydney?" I asked desperately looking for an answer. "I don't know Rose. Dhampir and Dhampir can't reproduce but you have all the smiths and all the three pregnancy test are real. I don't know?" Sydney said shocked. "Run some tests. I don't know what to do," I said. I was starting to shake because this wasn't possible. What was Dimitri going to think? Would he believe me?

Sydney steps out of the room to go get her alchemist equipment. She came back and pulled out a needle. "Let me take a blood sample," she said and I pulled my arm out for her to take the sample. She finished and pulled out another liquid. She pored in my blood and the liquid turned green. She looked confused and turned toward me. "I don't know how to put this into words but you are pregnant," Sydney said and I almost fainted.

"What...what do you mean I am pregnant? It's not possible!!!" I said taking a seat. Whispers came and started invading my mind. "But it's complicated. The liquid was so posted to turn blue but it turned green. It's weird of it to happen and I don't know what it means. I am not a doctor to tell you much more," Sydney said and I became confused.

"Rose you should tell Dimitri," Lissa said in a small voice. I knew I had to do it but it was hard. What was I so post to say I am pregnant but I didn't cheat on you. "Yeah," I got up and walked toward the door. "I will go look for him," I opened the door and walked out the door with my pregnancy test. I went to my room and closed the door. I looked around but didn't find him. Then the door open.

"Rose, are you feeling better?" Dimitri asked while wrapping me around his arms. "I have to tell you something but you have to believe me," I said with a tear coming down my faces. "Of course Rose. I trust you with my life if I have to." he took a step back and I pulled out the pregnancy test. He studied the test confused until he found the small pink + plus sine.

"Rose are you." he grabbed from the waste and swept me off my feet. He kissed me and hugged me. "You think it possible, Dimitri?" I asked surprised that he didn't think I was checking on him. "Of course not Rose. I would never. Besides you and I have been sleeping together for a long time. I don't know how but somehow we gave been given a little angel that will make our life happier.

A/N: Sorry for all the late updates but I have been dealing with some family stuff. However, I will try to update every day to finish the book as soon as possible. Thank you for reading.