Chapter 4 - Drinking

-Cry/Ryan POV-

I pushed myself back on my chair and stared at my computer screen, trying to process what had just happened. 

Felix...was going to stay in my house...

I couldn't believe it. Also, I had told him that I was gay. But who my crush was, that was something he didn't know. And I would try to keep that a secret from him, or anyone, for as long as I possibly can. But having him live with me for the next, who knows how many weeks...He just might find out one way or another.

I shook my head in order to clear my head and shoved my chair back closer to my computer. After a while I had sent Felix a one-way ticket from Italy, where he was staying with Marzia and her parents, to Florida. If he wanted to leave Florida we could just print another ticket later.

Felix could just print the ticket I sent him out in the morning and be on his way. I smiled. Be on his way to me.

Time went by pretty quickly, I cleaned my house, Pewds got on the airplane. We were occasionally texting, mostly about hours of arrival. But there was one text that caught my attention:

"Will you be wearing the mask?"

Of course I was, but now I started to wonder if I even should. He obviously didn't want me to... If I didn't wear it, I would just feel uncomfortable and shy, so I really didn't have a choice. I texted him back: 

"Yeah, sorry... Do you mind?"

I immediately got a text back.

"Isn't it obvious...?"

I felt my cheeks heat up the slightest bit. But I knew what he actually meant by that.

"You're thinking that I don't trust you, aren't you? Don't worry, you'll probably get to see my face someday."

"Okay :) Don't worry about it, Cry!"

I chuckled. Oh Pewds, how many times do you have to provoque me before you're satisfied...?

A few hours of recording video's, cleaning and buying groceries later, it was time to drive to the airport to pick up Pewds. I got in my car and drove off. I was getting way too excited for this... My heart was racing out of my chest. In about an hour, Pewds will sit next to me in the passenger seat...

I arrived at the airport and almost sprinted to the pick-up area. I couldn't wait to see him. After waiting for about 10 minuted I saw a familiar blonde walking through the big door, wearing bright green headphones. "Pewds!" I called out and waved. Then the unexpected happened. Felix dropped all of his lugage, ran over to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. "Cry! It's so good to finally see you, bro!" 

If I wasn't wearing this mask, he would've noticed the bright red blush on my face the moment his arms wrapped around me. I stood there dumbfounded for a moment, but then regained my conscienceness and hugged him back, a little hesitant. "It's great too, friend." I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible, but I was extatic on the inside.

He stepped back after about half a minute -Wow, we were hugging for a long time...- and grabbed his belongings. I offered him some help carrying the things and he gladly accepted it. On the way to my place he didn't seem tired at all, in fact, he seemed to be overflowing with energy.

'Hey Pewds, I'm guessing you slept all the way here? You don't seem tired at all." When I briefly looked in his direction, I noticed he was staring at me. 

"Pewds... You're staring..." I said as I cursed under my breath because I felt my cheeks heating up again. 

"What? Oh...Sorry.." His stare went back to the road, and I groaned on the inside for the loss of his gaze. For some reason, I liked being stared at, you could say it was some weird fetish of mine... I'd always feel warm under someone's gaze, maybe even turned on...

I shook my head when I heard my name being called. "-Ryan!" It was my real name that snapped me back to reality. Felix just used my real name...

"Huh what?" I asked, not knowing what he had said.

"I asked you if you said something just now. Guess the roles are reversed now, aren't they?" There you had his, that smug grin of his. I loved that grin, it was something only Pewdiepie could pull off. 

"I didn't say anything, don't worry about it.." 

"Okaay..." 

The rest of the way we just talked about videogames and stuff, just the usual. When we arrived home, we quickly put his luggage in the living room and he dived on the couch. For some reason he now did look tired.

"Cry, could you get us some beers?" 

"Erm, sure."

What's with the sudden request for alcohol? Oh well, I wouldn't mind a beer or two right now. I got an 8-pack of beer bottles out of the fridge and put them on the coffee table in front of the couch. 

"There y'go, friend."

"What, don't tell me you're just gonna leave me drinking alone."

"Of course I'm not, friend."

I grabbed a bottle and chugged it down in 8 big swigs while throwing myself next to him on the couch.

"Your turn."