Mya: Yes lets go.

Trina: Can we go to the concession stand first?

Mya: Sure.

       Ty

    I was showing out pretty hard during the drills, but I always do gotta let the other team know you ain't playing no games. I took a break and sat on the bench to get a drink of water when I saw the girl with the hoodie and her friend again. She looked to damn familiar. Tre must of seen her walking to cause he walked off the court and went up to the railing. He started talking to her and I guess asked her for some of her candy she was blushing hella hard. I looked back at the friend and she was looking hella impatient, I guess she felt me looking cause she looked up at me and whispered in her friends ear. Thats when it all came to me, I knew I wasn't trippin it was Mya. She just starred at me I looked at her then Tre who was tryna get her attention, and looked away. I just need to stay focused on this game.

     Mya

  Fuck even after this talk Trina gave me I was still mad that he saw me, while I was fooling with Tre. He looked upset when he realized who I was. But I don't care I should be the one mad he played with my feelings. I wished Tre good luck and me and Trina went back to our seats. I got on my phone and started snapping me,Amira & Trina. The game had started and we were winning, Ty seemed to be a little off his game today and I had a feeling I was the problem. I looked around the gym and it was full I guess I was so zoned out I hadn't noticed all these people come in, everyone was so hype yet I didn't exactly know whether I should be happy for Tre or upset for Ty & my best friend. Either way this was a good game and Im sporting Tre's hoodie don't wanna make him look bad. Lemme get up and cheer for him.

     Chris

  Fuck! Coach had to take me and Ty out game to give us a so called pep talk. Shit I'm doing my job Ty off his game tho.

Coach: Man wassup with yall? You guys are running around here like chickens with their heads cut off.

Chris: Man coach Im on my shit, but I cant do it alone.

   I looked at Ty who kept quiet he was starring into the crowd. I followed his glance and.. shit that explains my best friend was the shawty rocking the Tre bills hoodie and she up there cheering for the nigga, thats why Ty been trippin. I pat Ty shoulder.

Chris: Bro I know you upset or whatever, but you cant let that bother you right now you gotta stay focused bruh deal with that when the game over.

Ty: Yea man, ion even know why I'm trippin.

Coach: Its already 4th quarter and since yall been out the other team been scoring, so for this 4th quarter I jus want yall to do your best and make it a close game ya got me?

Ty&Chris: Yes Coach.

   We went in and did exactly what we were told, the game ended and the other team won by only two points. Tough game.

   Mya

  The game was finally over and the gym was slowly starting to clear out. Me and the girls walked down to the court to congratulate the boys. I looked around for Tre when I had finally spotted him and walked up to him.