Chapter 12 Ready To Party

Authors Note VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!! So watt pad won't let me update on my original one page story so I'm going to have to start doing it like separate chapters. Anyway I'm not sure if it updated the beginning of Chapter 12 so I'm going to have to explain Chloe was invited to a party that she had to lie to get her Louis to let her go to Molly's party so she pretended she was sleeping over. The boys kept begging Chloe to eat so she got stressed and ran to her room crying, then she thought it's time to let myself know the truth MY REAL dad abused me beat me and told me nobody would ever care about me. Chloe's dad made her believe that her mom died in a car accident but really he killed her mom now she has no clue where her dad is he could be in jail he could be dead. So that's a lot that happened so right now in the chapter Chloe's getting ready hope you enjoy!

-Hailey Xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I turned off the shower and shivered at the loss of warm water. I grabbed the towel and dried off. I pulled out my blow dryer and started drying my light curly hair. When I finished I quickly got dressed. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and frowned. My stomach and thighs are too big! I shrugged and walked out. 'Just pretend nothing happened and ask for a ride to Molly's house' I walked down the stairs and saw all the boys in the family room.

"Hey um can I have a ride to Molly's now?" I asked quietly

"Oh um ya ill drive you" dad ( Louis) said

I nodded and swung my purse on my shoulder.

"Bye boys!" I said awkwardly with a small wave

"Bye Chloe" they said back. Dad picked up the car keys and opened the front door. I opened the car door and sat down and buckled my seatbelt.

"Chloe are you alright?" Dad asked

"Ya I'm fine" I said quietly

"Chloe you can talk to me about anything" Dad said

"I know Louis" I said sounding annoyed

"Louis?" He asked sadly

"Ya I think it would be easier to call you Louis it feels like I can talk to you more ya know cause most girls don't share things with their dads so Louis is good" I explained

"Whatever works for you Chlo" Louis said pulling up on Molly's driveway

Looks like I'm the first person here the odds are in my favor!

"Love you Bye Chloe" Louis said kissing my forehead

"Love you too Louis" I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek. I walked out and watched as Louis drove away. I pressed the door bell which lit up and dinged. The door swung open and Molly stood there with a huge grin.

"Chloe! I'm so glad you could make it" Molly squealed I laughed.

"I invited the whole 7th grade it's going to be so much fun!" Molly exclaimed. Wait that means Ashley ugh this really is not a good night. I walked in the warm cozy home. A lot of the guests started arriving. The music was blasting loud and the whole class was dancing. A saw a certain someone coming my way. Ashley.

"Hey Chloe how are you" she said in a fake voice. Great she had to interrupt my session of starring at a cute boy with dark brown hair and dark eyes.

Just then I felt something cold run down the front of my shirt. I looked down and saw Ashley poured her pop on me!

"Opps" Ashley said sarcastically with a snicker

"You did that on purpose" I spat

"I did no such thing!" Ashley said pushing me backwards. I lost my balance and fell on a table with the food and drinks on it. The table tipped over and all the punch spilled on my clothes and hair. Everybody I mean everybody! Was starring at me this was the worst night of my life! Worst than when my father beat me!

Then Ashley started to laugh and so did everybody else even Molly!

"Molly? I thought we were friends!" I shouted and ran out of her house. As I closed the door I heard this

"Yay she's gone ready to party!" Coming from Ashley's dirty mouth! I closed my eyes wanting this to be a dream but when I opened them I was still standing soaked in juice. I ran as fast as I could all the home bawling. I reached my house and opened the door then slammed it shut. Falling on my knees crying my eyes out.

"Chloe!" Niall shouted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Note: What did you think?! I hope you liked it well ill update as soon as I can school for me starts in two days Ahhh!!! I can't believe it I'm sooo NOT looking forward to it. Until next time

-Hailey Xx