" hey how are you I brought food and movies and a bear for you " Yoyo says while setting the items on your side table and hugged you and rubbed your back .

" thank you so much " you said sobbing .

" shh let it out baby let it out " yoyo says rubbing your back . Then he released and looked at you.
" a pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying for a boy . Especially Jaime " he says . " did you guys break up "

I nod my head no " I just told him to leave because i couldn't stand looking at his eyes . You don't understand we had sex last night and he tells me now " I said " now . He tells me fucking now not fucking last night while I was letting his dick enter me " I said sitting down sobbing even more " I fucked up"

" hey hey Its not you that fucked up it's Jaime okay he don't deserve a girl like you . But forget that let watch movies " he said while picking up movies
" which one Snow White, maleficent, the duff or the jungle book " he said holding them up .

I sniffled " I'm in the mood for the duff" I said smiling

He smiled and put it on my tv . Then he and I snuggled with each other in my bed watching the movie .

Middle of the movie

I heard a noise but I ignored it . Then Jaime opened my door . His face wasn't happy .

" what the fuck " he says walking over to us he seem to have a bag of rose

" don't worry we aren't having sex " I said getting up and passing by him .

He grabbed my arm again harshly
" so you haven't been answering me cause your with Yoyo " he said whispering .

" alright man chill your hurting her " I heard Yoyo said .

" you shut the fuck up " Jaime said

" hey don't tell him to shut the fuck  up he's not the one kissing  other bitches and fucking me and then telling me after fucking me alright " I said loudly .

Jaime glared at me " you know I didn't want to do it . It's by accident how many times I have to say sorry what the fuck " Jaime said .

" you don't need to " I said walking pass him " now leave please me and Yoyo are watching a movie " I said going back on the bed snuggling with the blankets . Jaime walked to me and kissed my forehead

" I really am truly sorry and I really truly love you " he said . Then he smiled at me and walked away .

Me and Yoyo went back to watching the movie

9:50 pm

" fuck it's late I have to go because I have singing tomorrow " Yoyo says getting up . " will you be fine alone " he says .

" yeah of course I have little Yoyo " I said holding the big teddy bear Yoyo got me . He chuckled

I hugged him " thank you for everything "

" hey it's fine don't worry about it " he stared At my eyes and fixed the silence
" I'll text you later alright " he says and left.