Show me your love (XXX)

IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT OR KINKS DONT READ ANY FURTHER MKAY MKAY 😂😂
Your P.O.V
' tonight's gonna be fun' Mark, kissed me rough but passionate..
He continued down my jawline and neck, once he found my weak spot he sucked on it which caused me to moan " MAarrrk" " it's not Mark anymore kitten, it's daddy now" I bit my lip as she gave my ass a squeeze " Jump" he demanded I did what I was told and wrapped my waist around his hips,, we banged every wall in the suite, once we got to the room he was in his briefs while I was in my thong, Mark set me down and kissed me as we went on the bed.. Mark got up and walked to the dresser, I kept my elbows on the bed to support me, "Daddy what are you doing?" I tried to not sound desperate but the thing is i NEEDED him, Mark turned around with handcuffs " Here kitten lay down for daddy" I lay down on the soft sheets he cuffed my hands to the bed frame, Mark grinded his rock hard onto my dripping core he left kisses down my stomach to my underwear.. He took my underwear off with his teeth (okay this feels weird writing this but I'm doing it anyways!!) " Already wet kitten?" Mark asked as he teased my core with his fingers "Daddy please just skip the foreplay!!" I moaned.. Mark listened then i heard a sound of briefs on the floor " Are you ready kitten?" Mark asked as he teased my entrance with his member "please fuck me daddy!! Make me not walk for a day!!" Mark nodded then I felt a wave of pleasure run through me.. I had to get used to marks size "Oh-moan- my god -shit- your so tight" Mark said as he slammed into me harder and faster, I tugged on the handcuffs as I let out a huge moan "Oh my -moan- daddy you treat me so-" I was cut off by a huge moan and a knot formed in my stomach "Daddy I'm close!!" " me too kitten -moan-" Mark went faster and harder then I screamed out his name "MAAAARRKK" I climaxed all over his member " Are you on birthcontrol kitten?" I nodded he then went as fast as he could then climaxed "Y/NNN" I felt his sperm in me, he got out of me and took of the handcuffs we both got under the covers feet intertwining against each other.." Goodnight kitten I love you" Mark kissed my cheek " I love you too Mark and thank you for saving me" the last thing I heard before falling into dream land was "

I can't wait to call you Y/N
fichbach" then I fell asleep...