Running away with my love

' oh shit I'm late' I thought. I heard strong thumps coming from the hall.. I started to tremble in fear as my step-father comes into the kitchen with a belt.. "Y/N, why the fuck are you home so late??!!" Troy yells as me "I-" I was cut off my a sharp pain in my face.. Troy hit me with a belt.. I started to tear up "Got nothing to say bitch!" Troy whipped the belt across my arm to my back I started to scream for my mother but she's not home till 4:00pm I screamed for help but Troy stared to whipped across my head
Marks P.O.V
I love Y/N, she's the love of my life.. I feel like we're soulmates.. I was interrupted by my thoughts by a scream from Y/N.. I army rolled through the door to see my love getting beat up by Troy.. My black hair went to a bright red (A/N marks hair changes depending on his mood swing.. Red for angry.. Blue for sad and pink for happy and black to hide from you)
I tackled Troy to the ground and beat the shit out of him "Y/N GO TO YOUR ROOM AND GRAB YOUR STUFF" Troy whipped my arm with the belt "Y/N STAY HERE YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE-" I cut him off by a head slam..
Your P.O.V
I was getting my face whipped with a belt until I suddenly felt weight off of me I looked over to see Mark beating the shit out of Troy "Y/N GO TO YOUR ROOM AND GRAB YOUR STUFF" I nodded and sprinted up the spiral stairs, I heard a muffle noise from Troy that I couldn't make out.. I opened my door and grabbed 3 packed suitcases because I was thinking of running away when Troy married my mom, Troy always treats me like his sex slave and working slave.. I turned around to see Mark holding his arms out for a hug, I ran up and jumped on him as Mark picked me up by my ass and held me tight " You're gonna be safe with me babe, we can use my parents old suite" I nodded and grabbed my bags as he set me down I walked down the stairs to see Troy bloody on the floor.. I wonder what mom is gonna think.. I wrote a note to mom not to worry about me and I won't be back until Troy is gone.. Mark took me to his steel blue mercetttes, Mark took my bags and set them in the back.. " thanks Mark.. I can't believe I have a boyfriend like you" he grabbed my waist and kissed me. Once we let go we went into the vehicle and rode to marks old suite.. The whole way there I felt turned on for some reason, the way his muscles bulge out of his shirt and how messed up his hair was.. How he would bite his lip trying to hold in the anger.. I felt a little pool in my underwear.. Once we got there Mark took my bags and opened the double doors to his suite.. Mark pinned me up against the wall and bit my ear ' we're gonna have some fun' he nipped my earlobe.. Tonight's gonna be fun..