Chapter 18.

Dinner was quiet but great. Remus had lit some candles to faintly glow making the surrounds more beautiful than it already was. After they were done Samantha got up and looked up into the sky. "Beautiful, isn't it? The moon." she said with a stupid grin on her face.

   "Haha." Remus said, rolling his eyes. He came up behind he and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm really going to miss you, you know." he slowly said.

   "There's a thing called floo powder, you know." joked Samantha.

   "Yeah, but it's not the same as Hogwarts. I can't see you as much." Samantha turned around and faced him. She knew she needed to say something, but didn't know what to say, so, she leaned in and kissed him. It was long, and before it was over there was the noise of a door opening and someone saying "Ooh, food!" Remus pulled away and turned his head. What he saw was Sirius looking over the food, and James lounging in one of the chairs.

   "Real beautiful, isn't it?" James said sarcastically, pointing up at the moon.

   "Really funny. Now get out." said Remus.

   "Okay, okay," said James. "we'll leave you soul mates alone."

   Samantha's face turned red. She gave James the "shut-the-heck-up" look.

   James laughed. Samantha looked over at Remus. Thankfully he looked like it was a joke. "See ya later." called James as they both ran down the stairs.

   "Well, that was pointless." said Samantha.

   "Extremely." Remus said. They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

   The next morning it was 10 minutes until everyone had to go and Samantha still had things lying everywhere. "COME ON!" Lily screeched. 

   "Go down without me, I'll make it!" said Samantha. She started shoving things into her small trunk. Once everything was crammed in she grabbed it and ran down the stairs into the almost empty common room.

   "About time!" said Remus. He quickly took Samantha's trunk and ran to the portrait hole. He called over his shoulder "AREN'T YOU COMING?!" Samantha started running.

   "HONESTLY!" Professor McGonagall yelled.

   "Sorry, Professor." said Samantha, guilty, as she climbed into a carriage after Remus.

   "Phew." he said, after the carriage had started moving. 

   Samantha and Remus climbed onto the train just in time, and quickly found the rest. "What happened?" was the first thing they heard.

   "Somebody," said Remus, looking over at Samantha. "hadn't bothered to pack last night."

   Samantha rolled her eyes and pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and looking out the window.

   Remus quickly noticed and asked "What's wrong?"

   "Nervous, sad, whatever." she muttered.

   Remus wrapped his arms around her and said "You can always come live with my family, I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

   Samantha lifted her head and smiled. "That'd be kinda awkward."

   Hours later, after loads of fun and pranks, the train slowly stopped. Remus grabbed Samantha's and his trunks from the rack and slowly they made their way out to the platform. Once they got onto the packed platform James came running up to Samantha. "You really think you can leave without giving me a hug? Come here, Howler." he said, using he nickname. Samantha gave him a hug and said "See ya." as he ran off somewhere else.

   She looked back at Remus, who gave a weak smile. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered into her ear "Everything's going to be fine." he kissed her cheek and said "Promise to send me owls? And visit?" Samantha nodded. "I love you."

   "I love you, too."

Authors Note: AH! I haven't updated in weeks! D: Hope all of you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter up soon with a big surprise!