Mine

Raphael was busy in his office trying to get all the stacked up paperwork done and dusted. He spoke to Simon a few times over the phone but he was always too busy to do anything else with his boyfriend.

"Where is that toy of yours, Stephen was it?" Magnus asked nonchalantly. "His name is Simon estúpido warlock and he's probably with the red head doing Dios knows what" Raphael answered while not really focusing on the conversation and more on his work.

"Aren't you......worried" Magnus asked tapping away on his phone "why would I be worried?" Raphael asked still not caring to pay much attention to the warlock "maybe Sarah is with other people" Magnus suggested

"Simon wouldn't cheat" Raphael knew that Simon didn't have the heart to cheat on him even when it was their first time Simon would shut up about whatever to avoid it

"He could still dump you and besides that little biscuit has admirers and you certainly have been busy these past few weeks maybe he grew bored "Raphael dropped his pen "he has admirers " Raphael didn't think anyone would want his Simon if they knew that he belonged to him.

"Yes, three of them which reminds me, I owe Alec $100 he called it" Magnus shook his head "I need to spank him to teach him better than to trick a warlock" Magnus told himself.

Raphael stood up and grabbed his coat "I bet he knew the entire time since he is now buddies with suzzy......hey where are you going" Magnus called out "hopefully to kill three idiota's and his name IS SIMON"

"Jeez" Magnus thought "he must really like Sally" the warlock decided that it was to good to miss and followed the grumpy vampire to the Institute

"Magnus what's going on? Are you hurt?" Magnus kissed his boyfriend "just look" he smiled and pointed at Raphael "what's he gonna do" Alec asked "hopeful Simon" Magnus wriggled his eyebrows "I don't get it" Alec stated but was then pushed on a seat "just watch"

Raphael's eyes fell upon his silly cute nerd of a vampire boyfriend explaining the backstory of some guy named Anakin Skywalker or Napkin Mouthwater, Raphael could really not care any less. "Raphael. What are you doing here" Simon smiled and got up from telling people a story that they weren't even listening to and hugged Raphael. When Simon pulled away he saw the angry look in Raphael's eyes.

"Are you okay? What happened" he asked worryingly. Raphael didn't answer he just pulled Simon along until the were in a corner
"Who are they" he asked sternly "oh those guys" Simon pointed at the group of people he was just talking to.

"no you idiota, the ones who have a crush on you" Simon's eyes widened with surprise "someone has a crush on me" Simon said feeling happy "a few dead someone's" Raphael turned to Magnus who happily pointed to three people who were Izzy, Kyle and Maia

Simon quickly understood what was going on and stopped Raphael before he went to go attack two werewolves and a shadowhunter
"Don't you trust me Raphael?" Simon ask feeling hurt "I trust you, it's them I don't trust and anyway you could leave me for them" Simon shook his head at his protective and paranoid boyfriend

"Where is all this coming from" Simon asked "Magnus, he..." Before he could finish Simon interrupted him "really, Magnus? Since when do you listen to him" Simon said trying his hardest not to laugh at Raphael "I didn't at first but then he tricked me into worrying and well here I am" Simon smiled "I know how you feel"

Raphael raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend "you do?" Simon looked back at Alec and Magnus who were watching them intently and at one point Magnus had popcorn

"Back at the hotel I over heard some vampires talking about you in a private sort of way" Simon said while readjusting a superman pin on his shirt "what did they say" Simon's cheeks flushed red

"J-just how they like a d-dominant leader to l-lead them in a.... In the a.... Bedroom" Simon looked at his shoes feeling uncomfortable on the subject and a little self conscious. "What did you do" Raphael asked, amused that members of the clan thought of him that way but then again he was damn fine.

"They were female so I just told them that you wouldn't be interested and I might of called one a skank b-but I didn't mean it I swear and for the male vampire I might of.....I don't like violence but in this case, ya know I might of made an exception"
Simon looked back at the three people who had a crush on him and each one was looking at them out of the corner of their eye

"Why don't you just kiss me" Raphael caught on to what Simon was doing and pushed Simon against the wall and kissed him deeply
"hallelujah" Magnus called making Simon smile into the kiss but what made Simon Laugh was Alec telling Magnus that he could learn a thing or two from Raphael.

"You're mine Simon and don't you forget it" Simon kiss Raphael again "if you keep this up forgetting about you would be impossible"