The hospital- chapter 3

Victoria's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to what it seemed a white room "W..where am I?" i managed to get out. "Vikki, I came as soon as possible, it's Jessie" The person standing to the right of me said. "Jess, I cant feel my arm" I said again trying to move my left arm once again. "The anistita they gave you hasn't worn off yet....why do you have to always be so brave? You could of gotten yourself killed" Jessie said sounding concerned but greatful that I wasn't seriously hurt at the same time. "He could of raped her....he could of killed us both.." I said in a low voice trailing off. I heard a sigh come from Jessie "Vick, I understand that..you scared me I thought I had lost my best friend. Just be careful kay?" she said. Just then two other people walked in the room Erica and someone I wasn't famillar with. "Hey sweetie" I heard Erica say as she leaned in and kissed my forehead. "I put up one hell of a fight huh?" I joked with Erica. "Sorry to hear about your arm" the new face said. "You are who exactly?" I replied trying to find out, but in a harsh kind of way. "I'm am Sarah" the mysterious person said while sharing a glance with Jessie. 'Why are you here?" I saw Jessie frown at my question. "She is here because she is my girlfriend and we were together when Erica had called me. Is that alright with you?" Jessie had said everything in a calm tone except for the last part, i heard aggitation grow in her voice. Jessie no longer by my side walked up behind this 'Sarah' person and held her. "Girlfriend" I repeated astonished at the fact that she would bring her here. She has a girlfriend, but we...I love her. Now I have a girlfriend. Me and Jessie should be together, I thought to myself. "Yeah girlfriend, why does it bother you that I have a girlfriend, as you do yourself" Jessie spit the words at me with anger.  "Jess, dont talk to her like that you guys are best friends" Sarah stood up for me. Instead of being thankful I secretly dispised her for it, I could see what Jessie saw in her it disgusted me. "Jessie this isn't the place nor time for that" I glared at her. The hatered in Jessies eyes were so deep as she stared at me intently it felt as if she looked through me "You're full of it Vikki!" Jessie growled at me before storming out. "I hope you feel better Vikki....Jessie wait up" Sarah said before leaving the room herself.

Why did I hate that girl so much? She's really sweet, maybe I dont hate her...maybe I was just jealous at the fact that she was with the one I loved, the one I think i love atleast. My thoughts quickly trailed away while Erica asked "What was all that about?" she sounded more concerned than angered but her face expression explained her confusion. "Uhh well" I started "Can we talk about it later?" I said not wanting to talk about Jessie any longer. "Sure" she said now sounding hurt that I wouldn't tell her. Why does she have to be so fucking perfect? I love her, but she doesn't feel the same anymore. I am blessed to have Erica in my life but we dont have that connection that Jessie and I do. Although we slept together, being in Jessies arm means more to me. I sighed as my train of thoughts rufused to get off of Jessie. A nurse walked into the room "Hello Victoria, you will be able to go home tommorrow. We want to be sure that the bullet wound doesn't become infected. You will regain all strength in the matter of weeks, if you work slowly to return back to normal activities" the nurse explained to Erica and I. "Is there anything she shouldn't do?" Erica asked the nurse. "Well, until she is back to her old self no heavy lifting. We dont want to put too much pressure on the arm or it wont heal properly" the nurse replied. I saw the relief in Erica's eyes.

Sarah's P.O.V.

"Jessie, what was that about? I could litterally feel the tension between you and Vikki" I said still trying to catch Jessie in the hall. "Nothing, it was nothing Sarah" she replied while her voice began to crack and she began to cry. I grabbed her arm to stop her "Jessie, Please! I hate to see you like this, tell me what's wrong" I told her in a rather stern voice. I hugged her slowly feeling her head settle down on my sholder. "I..I cant do this anymore Sarah" Jessie said pulling back a little. "You cant do what Jess?" I asked worried she was about to break up with me. "I need to get away from all this" she said crying a little more. "You...you are breaking up with me?" I asked starting to cry myself. Jessie kissed my forehead "No..i am not, I want you to go away with me" she said wiping my tears away "Jess, you know I cant" I replied still crying. "Sarah, I need a break from all this it's stressful. It's sending me into a depression babe" Jessie said holding me tight. "How long are you going to be away?" I asked her not wanting her to leave. "A month, I am going to live with my aunt up in New York" she said kissing me again. "What about school, me, your friends?" I asked as if she was never comming back. "Babe, it's only a month. Plus you're the only one I care about, you are worried and dont want me to go...my mom thinks I need time too. She said she saw you and me make out and she's not too thrilled that i'm gay. Infact my mom's a homophobe, she hates gays" Jessie replied again looking sadder and started to cry again. "Dont cry Jess. It's okay maybe it's for the best. It might help us realise what's really going on" I tried to explain to her. "Sarah, what if it doesn't work out? What if when I come back we cant work out? Sarah, I love you..I cant afford to lose you" Jessie said becomming paroniod of the situation then puttinng her head back on my shoulder. "Jessie dont talk like that. You make it sound like you are never comming back" I relpied holding her closer and crying again. "I am sorry hun, I cant help it. A month away from you is like forever" she said holding my hand and pulling me to the exit. "When are you leaving" I hesitated. "I am leaving tomorrow morning" she sighed looking back at me making sure I wasn't crying again. "Can we atleast spend the last night you're here together?" I asked still not wanting her to go. "I dont know any way I would rather spend it" she smiled at me as we reached her car. She had gently pushed me against her car as she kissed me. She pulled back and smiled at me "N,n, no no no no...not here not at a hospital" I laughed at her gesture. She pouted. "Not here Jessie, what if some old person walks by and sees us?" I laughed again at my own paronia. "Aww....come on Sarah" Jessie continued to pout. Before I could reply she started kissing me again. I opened the door as she layed me in the back seat. She pulled back to breathe "Jessie" I said trying to keep a straight face as she kissed my neck, somehow she managed to close the door without stopping. "Jessie, nnot heere" I got out as she began tracing my body with her fingers. "Fine" she stopped and jumped in the drivers seat. "Where are we going?" I asked as she turned into an neighborhood I didn't know. "Somewhere we can do it" she said looking at me through the rear view mirror. We stopped at this huge house, something you see rich people in. "This is my uncle's house, he's on a vacation with Vikki's parents. They'll be back on Sunday" she stated smiling now knowing she was winning. I couldn't help but smile at her "Do you always have to win?" I laughed as she opened my door. "Does it bother you that i'm always winning Sarah? I mean it cant bother you that much because you 'win' in the process too" she said in a cocky voice. She walked up to the door of the house and opened it.