James R. Hughes - Emergency and Immediate Care Physician

James R. Hughes is a medical professional who has spent more than 40 years in service to his patients. He began his career as a student in nursing school in 1971, but his education was put on hold due to being drafted into the military. Although he was no longer in training for a medical career, he scored highly on his entrance exams into the army, and was able to provide medical care to special operatives. After his service ended, he was able to attend medical school in 1980, finishing only three years later in 1983.

James R Hughes is currently practicing as one of the leading physicians for the Georgia Emergency Associates group operating in the Southeastern part of the United States. He, along with five other emergency physicians, founded the organization in 1994, and they are committed to serving their patients' needs. The organization has grown over the years, and it now operates five emergency room centers and five immediate care centers, with plans to expand even further.

For more than 30 years, James R. Hughes worked inside the fast-paced environment of the emergency room. He was able to think quickly on his feet, and improvise when the unexpected happened. He has the qualities of a successful emergency physician, which is why he has been able to serve in the field for four decades. However, he has recently left the emergency room in order to work for the Georgia Emergency Associates group's Bluffton, South Carolina immediate care center.

James R. Hughes was meant for a career in the medical world. He has the ability to work well with others, serve the needs of his patients, and think quickly on his feet no matter what is thrown his way. He is dedicated to making sure the patients under his care get what they need in order to get back to their normal lives. His success in the field comes from a desire to keep learning, as well as a desire to help others in need.

To Learn More Visit At : twitter.com/jamesrhughes01