Chapter 6

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for so long time.I'm really sorry so here's a long chapter and double chapter for you guys yay.Hope you enjoy.

And I think you  should read previous chapter first (even though you already have) to get a picture of knowing what was happening.

🐥🐤🐥

Yoona Pov

"Hyung...what.."he stopped.
I was wondering who hyung was calling him at middle of our fun.I hope this day not to end so fast.Jimin and me haven't gone in date for a longtime........ probably 1week.He is always busy and so I don't force him too.This kind of day is very rare for us.Thinking about it makes me sad but then also I'm trying my best to bear it thinking it is best for jimin.

" hyung,I clearly remember I putted it on the table after practicing".he says to the caller.He was now panicking.
I wonder what happened.
He listened to the 'hyung' for some minute then looked at me.He then ended the call and looked at me.

"Where did you take it?"he asked me.
"W..what?" I asked having no idea what he was talking about.
"The CD"he said."It was our coming song,I practiced dance of this song and putted that cd on the table before going to buy this stupid locket for you."he said in a very angry tone.He said that the locket he just gave me stupid.I was so happy a few minute ago and now this happens.
I just stayed silent feeling scared.Angry jimin is really scary.I have never seen this side of him so yes I'm scared.

"And now it's lost"he said with more anger."so I'm asking you to be honest "he paused then after some second he asked"did you took it?".

That's it.He has crossed his limit now.
"How can you even jump into that conclusion? Do you think I will do such low things?"I bursted.

"Just answer me "he said with a strong voice.

"Why will I steal that stupid cd?"I said.

"JUST ANSWER ME IM YOONA"he shouted with a strong voice.

I can feel tears coming in my eyes.He shouted at me for the things that I haven't even done.He is so selfish.I try my best to stop the tears from falling.'I should not show him my weakness,I should act strong'I thought.And immediately the tears stopped forming.

"No"I said in a strong voice.

Jimin Pov

"JUST ANSWER ME IM YOONA"I shouted at her.I myself regretted after saying that.
Suddenly tears starts to fill her beautiful eyes.Oh god what have I done now.I made her cry because of my stupidness.
I just look at her like a idiot.
After some second she looked at me in eye.I realize that the tears were gone but her eyes were still red.
"No" she said in a strong voice.Looks like she is angry now.Uh Oh.

"Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you"I said honestly.

"I thought this was going to be a good day but now"she paused for a second "there's no hope".
With that she stood up and started to go.

"Wait where are you going?"I said in a loud voice.
"Home"she anwered with a blank expression.
"How will you.."I was going to ask  but she answered me quickly.
"Jungkook, I'm gonna call him".