Murder in the park

It was a cold august morning and Tommy ( who was a 12 year old boy ) was walking his dog. Tommy was running after his dog and his dog  ran into a bush. Tommy went over to the bush and put his dog back on to his lead. As he as doing that he noticed he was standing on something. Thinking it was a stick Tommy kicked it. But it didn't move so he looked down at what he thought was a stick. To find it was a human arm. He leaped back and let out a girlie scream ( which got him a few strange looks from people passing by ). There was a pile of leafs next to the arm so he kicked them out of the way . To find that there was a female body attached to the arm. The body was covered in blood and maggots. Her guts where all over her dress. She looked like she had been attacked by some sort of animal . Tommy ran straight home. He got in and slammed the front door . His mum walked up to him and said " what's wrong hunny ".

He replied " i just saw a dead body ".

His mum said " don't joke around Tommy ".

" I'm not i'll show you ". So he took his mum out to the park and showed her . " Here it is mum ". said Tommy shaking.

" We should call the police " said Tommy's mum nervously . Sam ( that was Tommy's mum's name ) got her phone out of her pocket so fast she nearly dropped it. She dialed 911 nervously . Her fingers were shaking so much that she nearly dialed the number wrong. The voice said " 911 what's your emergency " .Sam answered " my son has found a dead body in the park across the road from us ." "what is your location miss ?" said the voice ."central park , New York city " said Sam nervously .