Chapter 10: We're Getting Married!

Start from the beginning

"Guys. We have something to tell you" we both say. 

"Your getting married" Niall simply said eating his food. 

"Niall! I swear why do you always have to do that!!" I scream. The girls squeled asking to see the ring. I stuck out my hand as they all stared at it. 

"How did he purpose was it something cute like on a date at a special place" Eleanor gushed. 

"Well actually we were just talking last night about our future and he ran to get it and purposed. It was perfect to me" I said everyone awe'd while I blushed the colour of a rose. 

"But the funny part was she scared me half to death when she began with 'Liam you're a great guy and all' I thought for sure she was gonna turn me down" he laughs everyone broke out laughing. Harry was playing with his food like a sad kid. 

"Hey Harry you alright?" I asked. Causing his head to go up with a fake smile on his face. 

"Yeah i'm fine. I'm so happy for you guys!" he said. But I looked him straight in the eyes and I knew he was lying. 

"Harry a word please" I say standing up he also did. I took him into the kitchen. 

"Harry I don't know what is going on with you. But I need you to pull yourselft together cuz your ruining my mood Harry! I'm happy and everything is perfect then I see you and you just make it all miserable with your sad face. What is going on with you" I scream whisper. 

"Nothing at all Cass I am just scared Liam wont pick me to be his best man" he says looking down. 

"Oh Harry of course he will pick you there is nothing to worry about" I smile hugging him re-assuringly. We walk out the kitchen him now smiling me too and everything was going well.

"Now you girls ready to plan my wedding?" I ask excitedly they all squel excitedly. 

"Let's plan a wedding girls" Megan says. 

A few days later we had Matthew ready for his first day of school. Liam had to go to work. He was a male model. Which may seem a bit weird. But people loved him and it paid good since I didn't really have a job and had to drop out of school though I wanted to go to school to become a teacher which takes 6 years! I am 19 I wouldn't finish school till i'm 26. I don't know. I am still deciding what I want to do. But for now Liam is supporting us just fine. I had to wake Matthew up for school at 7 which was a bit to early for me but I was used to it since I have a 3 year old. I got Liam and Darcy dressed fed them breakfast got them already for school. Matthew had his hair in a little quiff for his first day and for some reason darcy wanted me to do her hair too so I just clipped her bangs back which seemed to please her. Once we were all ready I got them into the car and off we went to Matthew's school that was about a 10 minute drive. I parked the car and had Matthew and Darcy's hand in each of mine. We walked through the door and found the class that he was told to go to. We walked in and I went to the teacher to introduce him and he just held onto my leg as I held Darcy in my arms. She bent down to his level. 

"Hi Matthew I am Mrs. Smith" she said speaking in that weird voice people always do when talking to little kids. 

"Hey Matthew can you say hi to Mrs. Smith" I ask. He shook his head. I beant down to his level and whispered in his ear. 

"Matthew you have to be a good boy. Say hello to your teacher. Darcy and I have to go soon so how about you go and try and make some friends" he looks at me. Tears brimming his eyes. He must have been scared or something and it broke my heart. 

"I don't want you to go mummy" he says coming to hug me as he started to cry. This was breaking my heart. 

"Don't worry they are nice people you will have fun I promise!" I say smiling. He asked me to stay for a while as they learned and had fun. After a little while he started to get used to it and Darcy was starting to get tired cuz it was nap time. 

"I have to go now Matthew i'll pick you up after school okay" I said he looked scared for a second but then nodded. On the short drive home Darcy fell asleep. I carried her in and ended up falling asleep myself. I was awaken by a little excited 3 year old. 

"Mummy! Lets go get Maffew now pwweease!!" she said. 

"No babe in a little bit how about we go and see Daddy H first?" I asked she nodded and we walked over to the boys flat. I knocked on the door and Liam came to answer.

"Hey Liam is Harry home?" I asked. 

"No he isn't in right now" he replied. 

"Do you think you can watch Darcy for a bit I have to go run some errands" I ask. 

"Yeah of course. Come on Darce lets go play with some toys" he said taking her in. I thanked him and went. I went to go pick up Matthew first since he was done. Darcy didn't like grocery shopping thats why I dropped her off. I showed up at the school and waited outside with the other mums and dads waiting to pick up their kids. When kids came running out but I didn't see Matthew anywhere. I went to find his teacher. 

"Excuse me do you know where my son is. Matthew?" I asked. 

"Yes a friend of yours came and picked him up early said that you sent her. She even had a note" she says. 

"No one was suppose to pick him up except for me. What was her name?" I ask. I was starting to get really angry. 

"I think her name was Nicole. Yeah Nicole" she says. 

"Nicole isn't my friend!" I screamed. My kid has just been kidnapped.

"I am so sorry Ms. Gordon. I will call the police right away. I saw your signature at the bottom. I will never let it happen again!" she says. 

"No it's okay no need to call the police. I'll find him" I say running to my car. Once I got home I went into my room. There was always these letters that Liam got that he always put into a box. I went to get the box going through the letters knowing they were from her. After going through a bunch I read one that said 'I wish to take him to the London Eye it's always been a dream' that was all I needed to read before I hopped in the car and drove to the eye that was a good 30 minutes from our flat. After I arrived I ran out looking everywhere. I went to the line for big ben and looked through it all. Not in there and I figured they must have been somewhere on it. I ran over to the security guard at the front 

"Excuse me! My son is on there he was taken from school! I need to get him down right now!" I said worriedly. He looked at me like I was a lunatic then realised that he had been kidnapped. It was a huge thing and they brought it down one by one me looking inside each time. After we went through a bunch I finally saw him with a women that I was guessing was Nicole. Once they opened the door he ran out. 

"Mummy! Mummy! You said you were picking me up not her!" he says jumping into my arms.

"I know baby. I am sorry she came and got you before I did come on lets go home" I say leaving Nicole standing there just starring. We got into the car and drove back home. He must have had  a long day because he fell asleep on the way. I carried him in and texted Liam to come and drop Darcy off. I put Matthew down to sleep for a bit and Darcy came running in. 

"Is Maffew home yet!" she screamed. 

"Shh Darcy Matthew is asleep right now, he had a busy day" I whisper. She nodded her head and went to go watch cartoons. I had been cooking dinner when Liam came home. He came into the kitchen first. 

"Hey babe" he said kissing me. I turned around.

"Liam. Nicole found Matthew she went and picked him up from school and took him to the eye. You should of seen the look on his face when I got there. He looked terrified. She didn't even know he is scared of heights!" I scream. 

"She did what! I swear I am going to kill her!" he yelled. Just then Matthew and Darcy came running in.

"Daddy!" they screamed running into his arms. We had dinner and there was a knock at the door. He went to get it and his mouth went wide.

--------------

There you go! Hope you liked it. And remember to like always

Comment

Follow and 

Check out my other stories! 

-Hannah :)