Act 07.5 - Prologue to Outer Science

The festival went well. He thought he would have trouble blending in with the Mekakushi Dan, but what could exactly make that task difficult? Thinking about that made him laugh. He was already so used to this, he memorized everything by heart already.

Moreover, Aisen's skills were great. This body would bring him good.

"Aisen-nii...?"

Said the princess.

She looked at him with drowsy eyes while yawning.

"It's okay. I'll wake you when something happens." He said, using Aisen's voice.

The princess smiled. He suppressed the overwhelming urge to let out a sadistic and satisfied chuckle because of her naive response. He lost count of how many times he managed to replace it with a brotherly smile the princess was so familiar with.

With this face and voice, with this identity and body, he could do anything.

She slowly rested her body on the grass and folded her arms for her head to lie down on. Not long, she had already fallen into a blissful sleep. She looked very comfortable. Vulnerable.

As if without a single thing to worry about in this world. Because her nii-san was here with her.

Really, now.

She fell asleep. As soon as that happened, he scooted away, leaving her alone.

He smirked.

All that's left was to find a better vessel for him to carry out the final nightmare...

Found it.

So he watched silently from afar as he saw that white haired guy approach her. The snake endured his every move on her, even if he felt his blood silently boiling at the sight before him.

The albino placed himself next to you, wrapping his arms around you tightly. Sleeping together.

Who are you to touch my princess?

That was an excellent question.

His eyes suddenly widened, realizing something,  then a grin burst out of Aisen's, or his, features.

With this current face and voice, with this identity and body, he could do anything.

He slowly walked towards them; his glare towards the white haired skunk menacing.

But with that body, I could do more.

He couldn't suppress his desire and satisfaction any longer. He could feel himself shiver just thinking about what would happen.

Imagine taking the body of the princess' beloved.

Such wondrous things I can do.

Such a wondrous thing, deceiving you. 》

'Who are you', eh?

You're me.

And with that, Konoha felt something inside of him flutter. He was used to it, since every time he was with you, his insides leapt. He didn't understand what feeling that was, but he was happy and excited.

But this time was different.

He completely didn't understand. He was cornered and frightened.

Once he opened his eyes, he saw darkness. He hoped to see Ei, sleeping beside him. He hoped to see the riverbank. The trees. The sky.

But what he saw was only himself in the midst of  darkness.

"Hello there."

And something, or someone, even darker appeared before him.