Chapter 1

*Your POV*

You wake up with a slight headache before you realize that its almost 6AM. Your flight leaves in 2 hours and you haven't even packed. You jump up and grab your suitcase and shove all your clothes in it with some toiletries and your toothbrush. "Thank god for first class" You sigh and then get dressed in sweatpants and a septiceye sweatshirt with a tank top under it. You grab your phone and call a cab. 15 minutes later your cab comes and you load your luggage in the back then sit down in it. "LaGuardia airport please.." The driver nods and speeds off.
•TSA SCREENING•
*loud speaker* "PLEASE REMOVE ALL COATS, SWEATSHIRTS, SHOES, AND ANYTHING METAL ON YOU. MAKE SURE YOUR POCKETS ARE EMPTY AND YOU HAVE YOU STUFF IN THE BINS" You take your shoes and sweat shirt off and put everything in the bin and you cross your arms hiding your scars. People are giving you odd looks and judgemental stares. You grab your ticket and stuff and run to your gate and hand them your ticket to get on the plane. You sit in your seat, a window seat, and buckle your seatbelt and turn your phone on airplane mode and put on music. A younger woman sits beside you and smiles, "Hi! I'm Syd. I'll be enjoying this long flight with you" you smile subtly and reply "Hi I'm y/n. " you continue to listen to your music and drift to sleep.... You wake up to the flight attendant. "What would you like to drink?" Said the slightly too perky flight attendant. "Do you have any wine?" You ask groggily. "Why yes we do, card please?". You show her your card and she grabs a cup and pours the finest wine for you. "Thanks.." You say with a slight grin. The girl next to you gets coffee and peanuts. You drink your wine and then fall back to sleep. ...
***to be continued***