Your Hair Looks Sexy Pushed Back.

Start from the beginning

As walked to the Great Hall after class, I searched for my next victim. I had just been given Transfiguration homework and I needed someone to do it for me. My eyes searched the halls and eventually landed on an unsuspecting Ravenclaw. It was Anthony Goldstein. I started to skip merrily and ended up right up next to him.

"Hey, Anthony!" I said cheerfully, switching my skip to a fast paced walk to keep up with him.

"Oh, hey Emmy," he smiled back at me. I could feel him slowly beginning to wrap around my finger. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm just so swamped, I hardly have time to do anything other than homework," I said, stopping abruptly and, just as I suspected, he stopped as well and turned to face me. "It's so annoying," I whined, smiling hugely at him and twirling my mahogony brown hair around my index finger.

"Who's class is the homework for?" he asked, falling right into my carefully woven trap.

"Transfiguration," I sighed.

"I'm great at Transfiguration! I could do it for you if you want!" he said, almost jumping for joy. Boys just fell over themselves to do things for me.

"That would be amazing," I said, looking him in the eyes, knowing that it would seal the deal. My eyes were always the key. I pulled him in for a hug and held it about two seconds too long, just for good measure.

I gave him one last smile and stalked off towards the Great Hall. I found my seat inbetween Zacharias Smith and Justin Finch-Fletchly. "Hey boys," I said, giving them both kisses on the cheek as I sat down. The girls sitting across just gawked at me. "That isn't very attractive ladies."

"Here's your Potion homework," Justin told me, handing me a scroll of parchment.

"You are just amazing," I said, running my index finger down the front of his chest playfully.

I turned forward to see the same girls still gaping at me. Most girls didn't seem to like me, I don't know why, I guess there just intimidated or something. I mean, I'm a really nice person normally. I'm not bitter or anything. Well, if they wanted to act like dumbasses then I might as well play with them a bit more.

I turned to Zach and combed my well manicured fingers through his dark hair, pushing it off his forehead. "You know, your hair looks sexy pushed back," I turned my head to the girls, my hands still in Zach's hair, "Will you please tell Zach that his hair looks sexy pushed back?" After seeing the looks on their faces, I got up and ran to the Ravenclaw table to prevent them seeing my laughter.

"Oh my gosh, Padma! You'll never guess what I just did!" I managed to get out between my bouts of laughter. "I just freaked out some girls over there! It was hilarious!"

"You are so bad Emmy!" Padma squealed while she got her bag and followed me out of the Great Hall. I giggled and linked arms with her.

I sighed heavily when I realized I was running out of boys to toy with. I had already gone through all of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. I suppose I'll have to move onto Gryffindor; no way I was messing with Slytherin just yet.

"Who's cute in Gryffindor?" I asked Padma.

"Umm.....Harry Potter?" Padma suggested.

"Nah, I'm looking for someone a bit older this time," I replied dreamily.

"Fred or George Weasley?"

"Hmmm....okay, I could work with that! I choose Fred though, he sounds cuter!"

"They're twins.."

"Yeah but.....whatever it doesn't matter! I still choose Fred," I said excitedly.